Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jovifan93 05-25-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieShipley (Post 1133553)
I'm dealing with this at the moment. I planned an upcoming trip to California around the planned Rockers In Recovery show with Richie. Now it's "pending." Still have other stuff Im doing, and I hope it still happens. Not mad at Rich though, and I do know the rescheduling may have NOTHING to do with him.

I miss him doing what he does best, bein an ass kicking guitarist and a goofy dude :) Also want Jon to be at peace with himself and where he is in life, and continue to be a great frontman.

#TEAMSAMBORA

As far as I understood it, Richie never was to play at that concert, but just a member of the board (or was that some other gig?) - so please do yourself a favor and double check before planning a trip and bring disppointed...

WillRunForChocolate 05-25-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1133543)
Team I WANT THIS TO BE OVER AND THEM TOGETHER AGAIN.

To quote a (not so famous) song: "I'm With You!"

CharlieShipley 05-25-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan93 (Post 1133573)
As far as I understood it, Richie never was to play at that concert, but just a member of the board (or was that some other gig?) - so please do yourself a favor and double check before planning a trip and bring disppointed...

They promoted it as if it'd be him and the "All Star Band."

"DON'T MISS THE NOKIA WITH RICHIE SAMBORA!" is what it said.

WillRunForChocolate 05-25-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DryCounty (Post 1133551)

Uh, thank you for that??!! I just spit out my coffee :(

WillRunForChocolate 05-25-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix15 (Post 1133565)
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1892/42905080.png

Isn't it weird if you cross Twitter and Matt you get Twat?

Oh my god!! My vote for best laugh of the thread!!

WillRunForChocolate 05-25-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieShipley (Post 1133561)
Could Richie be forming a cult?

"Sha la la hey, may we Burn The Candle down in tribute to Mr. Bluesman as we search for The Answer. For those Fallen From Graceland be Taking A Chance On The Wind"

EDIT: He needs Nikki Lund because if he's gonna have ceremonial/sacrificial cloaks and whatnot, they have to look badass.

Yes! I'm all over the badass ceremonial cloaks. I'll have two, please!

jovifan93 05-25-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieShipley (Post 1133575)
They promoted it as if it'd be him and the "All Star Band."

"DON'T MISS THE NOKIA WITH RICHIE SAMBORA!" is what it said.

Ok, then I'm probably messing it up with another gig where Richie was rumored to appear...

CKatz 05-25-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan93 (Post 1133579)
Ok, then I'm probably messing it up with another gig where Richie was rumored to appear...

I think you were thinking of the Golden Heart Award show.

jessycardy 05-25-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1133568)

See? I knew you still had it in you... ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan93 (Post 1133579)

Yeah, I don't remember the name of it, but it was some award thingy that also involved the guitar store Richie usually hangs at (maybe the one CKatz mentioned). Not the same thing. I didn't know that this Nokia thing was in doubt as well now.

jessycardy 05-25-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1133572)
Anyone know what's up with this tweet?

@BonJovi @MatthewBongiovi @TheRealSambora Need explanations They ran out of excuses.Richie&Jon gives the face,assumes #WeWantSamboraBack 177

People keep tweeting it up to 200 times (that's what the number at the end is), then when they are done, someone else starts tweeting it. If you do a search for @therealsambora it's all you get.

They must have deleted everything or it must be me failing at understanding Twitter once again, 'cause I don't see it. Also, is anyone able to get what that tweet means, like, in English?