Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Solid Sambora 05-25-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1133558)
Matt isn't a trustworthy source either.

Can I suggest he may be telling the truth on this one? Those tweets actually come across as sincere. He's probably as appalled at the story as the rest of us. After all, it's his niece they're dragging into it.

ticos_stick 05-25-2013 07:22 PM

I'd like to hear Richie's thoughts on Bobby. At first he was just stuck in the back playing rhythm but it seems Jon has given him an ever increasing role, leaving Richie to take the back seat for portions of the set. I'd imagine even the tamest ego would be rattled by that.

LeaJovi 05-25-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1133587)
I'd like to hear Richie's thoughts on Bobby. At first he was just stuck in the back playing rhythm but it seems Jon has given him an ever increasing role, leaving Richie to take the back seat for portions of the set. I'd imagine even the tamest ego would be rattled by that.

I'd guess that while things were working, leaving one or two solos to that disabled guitarist was not a big deal. They are maybe friends/get along and he wanted a solo and Richie gave him that.

I don't think Jon told Richie: "From now Bobby is playing the ITA solo." Probably didn't even have anything to say in the matter.

Matrix15 05-25-2013 07:30 PM

I'm disappointed by the lack of thought for Mr Bryan thread.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9583/11286440.png

Living_on_my_Hair 05-25-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1133587)

Phil X ‏@TheRealPhilX 7m
so me & Bobby B r sitting in a cafe & run into my buddy Marco Mendoza. IN STOCKHOLM!!! #smallworldmoment

Now Bobby and Phil are best buddies, and clearly plotting to steal Richie's spot! Conspiracy!11
Samboragate was an inside job!

crashed 05-25-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix15 (Post 1133589)
I'm disappointed by the lack of thought for Mr Bryan thread.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9583/11286440.png

I already said I was team poodle hair ;) I just couldn't do a picture!

JoviJovi 05-25-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1133584)
They must have deleted everything or it must be me failing at understanding Twitter once again, 'cause I don't see it. Also, is anyone able to get what that tweet means, like, in English?

First, I have no idea what the heck the tweet means at all. It seems they have calmed down for now, but if you put @therealsambora into the search field and look at "All" tweets (not just "Top" tweets) and go back about an hor, they are all still there.

jessycardy 05-25-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Living_on_my_Hair (Post 1133590)
Phil X ‏@TheRealPhilX 7m
so me & Bobby B r sitting in a cafe & run into my buddy Marco Mendoza. IN STOCKHOLM!!! #smallworldmoment

Now Bobby and Phil are best buddies, and clearly plotting to steal Richie's spot! Conspiracy!11
Samboragate was an inside job!

He even refers to him as Bobby B! ZOMFG

jessycardy 05-25-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1133592)
First, I have no idea what the heck the tweet means at all. It seems they have calmed down for now, but if you put @therealsambora into the search field and look at "All" tweets (not just "Top" tweets) and go back about an hor, they are all still there.

Yeah, now I see something. I don't really see the number at the end of it. One person actually changed the tweet a little bit, apparently in an attempt to make it comprehensible, but to no avail. I have no idea what it means, nor do I know what they're trying to do. It doesn't seem like a major deal, though. Probably some sort of organized tweet-fest that will quickly fade away.

JoviJovi 05-25-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1133594)
Yeah, now I see something. I don't really see the number at the end of it. One person actually changed the tweet a little bit, apparently in an attempt to make it comprehensible, but to no avail. I have no idea what it means, nor do I know what they're trying to do. It doesn't seem like a major deal, though. Probably some sort of organized tweet-fest that will quickly fade away.

No, not a major deal at all, just annoying when trying to look through tweets :)