Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Bon Jovi Live In Dublin DVD (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36843)

Yvonne 08-19-2006 01:07 AM

dublin dvd will suit me fine or any live dvd will be fine

Bleeding Purist 08-19-2006 01:43 AM

I'd say that, but I really don't want another Crush DVD. The set list for Dublin is good as far as I'm concerned...but the hestitance of those who went doesn't have it sounding too promising.

zero_zero_UFO 08-19-2006 01:45 AM

i'd like to see a Giants DVD. they've got to do that at some point...
________
BUY E CIGS

DevilsSon 08-19-2006 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Anderson
They film every show for their own purposes, if they were filming a show for a DVD they'd have needed more cameras, and if they go with what they did the last few recordings they'd opt for HD cameras, perhaps different lighting etc so I think someone would have noticed this at the time and speculated, and they would have announced it already.

weren't they using HD cameras for the screen anyway?

Thierry 08-19-2006 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon
weren't they using HD cameras for the screen anyway?

Yes they have been using them the complete tour.

gabriele 08-19-2006 01:41 PM

i think in hyde park bonus disc, The dvd has a bad quality by purpose

MrIks from Finland 08-19-2006 01:42 PM

Do you think that if Dublin comes out as a DVD, it will include the whole concert or about 20 songs or less like in Crush tour DVD?

zero_zero_UFO 08-19-2006 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrIks from Finland
Do you think that if Dublin comes out as a DVD, it will include the whole concert or about 20 songs or less like in Crush tour DVD?

no i reckon like crush - not the whole concert.

i think MK would have been a good one to do because they could have chosen the best performances from the 2 days for a dvd.
________
HotLady

windy miller 08-19-2006 02:22 PM

At the Giants when they filmed One Wild Night... there were definatley more cameras about and The Band were alot more serious about really pulling off the best performance. They wore exactly the same clothes both nights...except Jon wore a bandana around his neck for a few songs on one night, the crowd had different colour wristbands and we were in different palces! LOL We've watched it so many times we think we've worked out which song was taken from which night...yeah I know sad..but fun too!! :)

I went to Dublin and the UK shows except Glasgow and I'm I don't think any of the shows were filmed for a Full Show DVD.

Maybe they could pick songs from the whole HAND world tour...Pull the best performances of each song and add the rare ones like Wild is the Wind...and add quirky behind the scenes stuff!..Why did Richie making fish faces jump into my head then!?

zero_zero_UFO 08-19-2006 02:33 PM

good idea. they could even have done a dvd just for the live HAND album songs. as jon said they did do them all.

and yes as an extra a gallery of Richie's guitar faces would be very funny.
________
GiaNNY live