Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Kryten2340 05-26-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juls Sambora (Post 1133947)
I don't believe in Richie's comeback in the second leg. There are no evidences (except of Obie's airy statements in Munich). Why should Richie rejoin? The official statement was/is that he won't play the South African and European leg so he won't.

It doesn't mean it's not impossible. They announced it as he won't be on the European leg as a fail safe. In reality they didn't know when/if he would be back.

If The Sun is to be believed (I know I know) he wants to play Hyde Park and he's not going to come back in the middle of a leg in my view. The 10 day break is the perfect opportunity for him to return.

jovifan93 05-26-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryten2340 (Post 1133963)
It doesn't mean it's not impossible. They announced it as he won't be on the European leg as a fail safe. In reality they didn't know when/if he would be back.

If The Sun is to be believed (I know I know) he wants to play Hyde Park and he's not going to come back in the middle of a leg in my view. The 10 day break is the perfect opportunity for him to return.

Everything is "not impossible" ;-) agree on the rest though...

Sissy3 05-26-2013 10:42 PM

I know this is silly of me but I'd almost be a little aggravated if he just suddenly showed up on stage with still no explanation. "Oh look who's back! Mr Sambora! All's forgiven even though he didn't give a rip how disappointed the fans were or how Jon took the brunt of the blame or how the tour took a hit." I guess I'm vindictive, :D I'd like him to at least pretend he's sorry. A little groveling would be ok, too. LOL ;)

jessycardy 05-26-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juls Sambora (Post 1133947)
I don't believe in Richie's comeback in the second leg. There are no evidences (except of Obie's airy statements in Munich). Why should Richie rejoin? The official statement was/is that he won't play the South African and European leg so he won't.

You have a point, but as Rolo said a few pages back, we need something to believe in. Also, since it looks like we're talking about more than just the tour at hand, this could be the time during which whatever needs to be "resolved" gets resolved.

Becky 05-26-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1133969)
I know this is silly of me but I'd almost be a little aggravated if he just suddenly showed up on stage with still no explanation. "Oh look who's back! Mr Sambora! All's forgiven even though he didn't give a rip how disappointed the fans were or how Jon took the brunt of the blame or how the tour took a hit." I guess I'm vindictive, :D I'd like him to at least pretend he's sorry. A little groveling would be ok, too. LOL ;)

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Richie came back and there was NO explanation whatsoever. The fact is, this still may not be a band related "personal matter" at all despite all the speculation and tabloid fodder.

MrNickel 05-26-2013 11:11 PM

Its like a soap opera, what could possibly happen next ?

Surely it couldn't get anymore nuts than it already has ?

Sissy3 05-26-2013 11:11 PM

IF he come back I think that's what will happen. He'll appear on stage, Jon will say something about "look who's here", the crowd will go ape shit crazy and that will be that.

rolo_tomachi 05-26-2013 11:24 PM

If Richie returns, I will rejoice much, I do not need a excuse or justification, be welcome and the problem will be solved.

jessycardy 05-26-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1133979)

Don't. Push. It.

Becky 05-26-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1133979)

Someone could get married or divorced or become a dad or grandpa. If this was a real soap opera, now would be the time to introduce a baby. With questionable paternity.