Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

samboraisgodUK 06-06-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrm123 (Post 1136391)
I saw that one and without looking at the rest posted it here

I have't read the comments underneath it either. I just think it's baffling that you think a 15 year old girl would be tweeting about her dad's job.

jessycardy 06-06-2013 02:45 PM

She tweeted something about unneeded drama a while before that... You guys should pick on that if you want to be on the right track to the truth!

Jonty 06-06-2013 04:29 PM

Plain and simple, Richie has a personal issue which he is trying to deal with. That is why he is not on tour.

It just so happens that that personal issue is Jon. Rather unfortunate!

Supersonic 06-06-2013 04:42 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonty (Post 1136419)
Plain and simple, Richie has a personal issue which he is trying to deal with. That is why he is not on tour.

It just so happens that that personal issue is Jon. Rather unfortunate!

I've had personal issues with Jon for years yet I've seen every tour since 2001. Richie should grow a pair.

Conclusion; my balls are bigger than Richie's.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Panda 06-06-2013 05:31 PM

A few points:

-Justifying following a 15 year old girl you've never met on twitter is not okay because you're a "teenager". Nineteen is hardly a teenager.

-I can't even fathom how that tweet could relate to Jon and Richie at all. Wow. I just... I can't even... words... what?

samboraisgodUK 06-06-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1136421)
A few points:

-Justifying following a 15 year old girl you've never met on twitter is not okay because you're a "teenager". Nineteen is hardly a teenager.

-I can't even fathom how that tweet could relate to Jon and Richie at all. Wow. I just... I can't even... words... what?

It's not often I find myself in full agreement with you but you're absolutely spot on here.

Sissy3 06-06-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1136420)
Aloha !

I've had personal issues with Jon for years yet I've seen every tour since 2001. Richie should grow a pair.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

But are they as fashion conscious? That's the question.

Jonty 06-06-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

his may be minute which means yours could be tiny!

hackster73 06-06-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Yep with you here. I am sick of this hole mess now. He is a grown man and should be able to put differences aside and get on with the tour. He is making himself look a right chump.

danfan 06-06-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackster73 (Post 1136425)
Yep with you here. I am sick of this hole mess now. He is a grown man and should be able to put differences aside and get on with the tour. He is making himself look a right chump.

That was 2 months ago.

Now he's looking like a complete asshole who has screwed the fans over and he could not possibly care less.

Vince Neil travels separately from the rest of the Crue because he fights with Tommy so much, but at least they both go out there and give the fans what they paid for.