Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jessycardy 06-07-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi78 (Post 1136828)
ROFL - yes and yes. THIS.

Lord.

It's ridiculous when you line them up together. I mean what was he thinking, seriously?

I do think the twitter silence lately has been strange though - makes me wonder if they're negotiating if legal are involved, would also explain Matt's softer line on the whole subject.

And, right before the solo, "here's the guitar I was talkin' about... check it out!". ****, yes.

I'm surprised Matt mentioned the Richie thing a few hours ago. I honestly thought he wasn't gonna address the issue anymore (or until Jon did it again).

Kiwi78 06-07-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1136831)
And, right before the solo, "here's the guitar I was talkin' about... check it out!". ****, yes.

I'm surprised Matt mentioned the Richie thing a few hours ago. I honestly thought he wasn't gonna address the issue anymore (or until Jon did it again).

Oh, the one he tweeted, LMAO forget a song. David needs to write a Broadway play over this crap. ;) that could be gold. Tip Top and Smilin' would be a great over the top crowd pleasing number I'm sure.

Paired with the there's not much to say, sad solo song in the middle.......... LOL

Matt, He can't help himself... I kind of rolled my eyes at his Paris Jackson tweet, I mean he probably meant it with the best intentions but his situation growing up with Jon is a little different than being MJ's daughter.

Sissy3 06-07-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi78 (Post 1136824)
LOL, yes!

And Tip Top and Smilin'

How long is it, if he ever DOES come back someone makes a sign around these tweets at a gig? LOL

Can't have signs at the shows, remember? :D Maybe on a tee shirt. And Richie could design them.

jessycardy 06-07-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1136833)
Can't have signs at the shows, remember? :D Maybe on a tee shirt. And Richie could design them.

I think the "no-signs" thing, if ever it was a thing, it's not anymore. You see people requesting songs and sending all kind of messages that way and Jon seems to be fine with it.
But I'm all for whatever trashy stuff you come up with. LOL

idbl_fanatic 06-07-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1136834)
I think the "no-signs" thing, if ever it was a thing, it's not anymore. You see people requesting songs and sending all kind of messages that way and Jon seems to be fine with it.

It WAS a thing, they took away a 8.5 x 11 sign from my 10 yr old daughter when we went

Kiwi78 06-07-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1136834)

Yeah I always wondered about that considering the 'requests' Jon has been playing as of late. LOL

I know some of the fans have taken really tiny signs, that were up front LOL

semigoodlookin 06-07-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1136827)
They should definitely write a song about it. After all, they're all about sending a positive message, right? What's more positive than being ****in' alright, tip top and smilin', saying "don't worry, everything is fine", etc.? "There's too much to say right now so I won't say anything" also sounds like some great lyric.

Yeah ye yeeeeahh once we were hiding
Now we’re tip top n smiling
We’re back and we’re rising
We’re never giving in

………Double It’s My Life drum thingy
We’re doing ****ing great

Sissy3 06-07-2013 10:20 PM

Could just be pieces of paper, stuck in a pocket/purse and they pull them out when he's close enough to read it.

Kiwi78 06-07-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1136839)
Could just be pieces of paper, stuck in a pocket/purse and they pull them out when he's close enough to read it.

I think that's the strategy, the ones I've seen are barely a4 size. So fold up in your pocket and if you're that close then BAM.

eddie73 06-07-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy2002 (Post 1136823)
http://ekstrabladet.dk/musik/dkmusik...cle2001354.ece

If you watch that intro and the intro on any of the previous European shows, there is a definite but slight difference

Thought i was listening to the opening credits to "The Bill " at first :p