Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

JoviJovi 06-08-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kova (Post 1136992)
There will be nothing to hear unfortunately..

Hi guys. Sorry about the delay in replying. It is an interview we broadcast earlier this year but we thought was definitely worth a second airing to coincide with the Bon Jovi gig in Mancherster this evening.

FFS! what a bunch of assholes at that station.

Becky 06-08-2013 07:17 PM

I'm not even hearing the same songs as the rest of you. I haven't heard one Richie song or one Bon Jovi song. It's been all other acts and there hasn't been an interview with Richie, just the guy saying they have a replay interview with Richie coming up.

Edit: Now they're playing live Bad Medicine.

VinceBJ 06-08-2013 07:22 PM

BM on air now

Ruggy 06-08-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1136997)
I'm not even hearing the same songs as the rest of you. I haven't heard one Richie song or one Bon Jovi song. It's been all other acts and there hasn't been an interview with Richie, just the guy saying they have a replay interview with Richie coming up.

Edit: Now they're playing live Bad Medicine.

Exactly. No Richie solo songs at all. It's clearly going to be an old interview, and the station is clueless as they said they were playing it to celebrate Bon Jovi playing Manchester tonight and Glasgow tomorrow.

Publicity stunt by the station.

PatriciaSambora 06-08-2013 07:27 PM

And what about the new rumor story from rumorfix?

jessycardy 06-08-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriciaSambora (Post 1137000)

It's probably gonna be bullshit anyway...

Ruggy 06-08-2013 07:30 PM

It's an interview promoting Aftermath of the Lowdown.

Doesn't even aound like it was done by this station, sounds like sound bites from another interview and they've added their own questions in.

Amateur station.

CKatz 06-08-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriciaSambora (Post 1137000)

@ibgossipmama: is Ritchie Sambora rejoining Bon Jovi on tour? Richard Ayoub with @RumorFix give us the scoop! its #YourWeekend w/ @JimBrickman

That's the tweet I saw about it.

Captain_jovi 06-08-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruggy (Post 1136999)
Exactly. No Richie solo songs at all. It's clearly going to be an old interview, and the station is clueless as they said they were playing it to celebrate Bon Jovi playing Manchester tonight and Glasgow tomorrow.

Publicity stunt by the station.

They can't be both clueless and a publicity stunt, it has to be one or the other. My vote goes for publicity stunt.

jessycardy 06-08-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruggy (Post 1137002)
Amateur station.

That you can obviously tell by what the website looks like.

Well, better this way. An announcement by Richie Sambora on a UK radio right before the Bon Jovi UK tour leg started wouldn't have likely been good.