Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jovifan93 04-05-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1120025)
Aloha !

She's not telling me something new here. I don't need someone to give me credit or to stroke my ego. I'm way too cool for that.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Hehe, I know, that's why I said that ;). No seriously, though often wrong you're at least one of the more interesting reads on this board, keep it up..

Chris_Newton 04-05-2013 08:07 PM

so.....erm.....whats happened to Richie? lol

The Rock 04-05-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schlochty (Post 1119940)
Bon Jovi management are handling the issue like a bunch of amateurs. The lack of a clear statement provides the ground for massive speculation that is starting to affect the bands image.

I'm going to agree with you on this one. The story is spreading now, all the articles are just quoting the TMZ report but more and more articles are now coming out. The band need to address this and not by Matt. No one is thinking, lets go and check what Jon's brother is saying about this and besides the guy has no PR skills what so ever, he makes it worse somehow. An official statement on the website is what's needed.

Now those first few shows when Richie is back, everyone will be scrutinizing him and Jon on stage. Are they smiling, they didn't look at each other. They talked, it was fake, only for stage!

Beaky 04-05-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Newton (Post 1120033)
so.....erm.....whats happened to Richie? lol

I don't know... but he's sparked one of the most f*cked-up, sideways, left-field, mind-altering, yo-yo threads we've ever had on this board...

Honestly... this thread has been like watching The Sopranos from start to finish... pat yourselves on the back everyone.

PS. Seb is Adriana. :p

The Rock 04-05-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1119986)
Aloha !

Jon has even gone as far as calling one of their nineties tours the red-seat tour, simply because whenever they weren't playing an amphitheater and 15.000+ seats had to be sold they just were no longer able to.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I remember that. He even said that there were times when they were going on stage and they said to themselves, just keep your head down, don't look out into the audience. Some shows were bad.

It wasn't just Europe where they were popular in the nineties, Japan and Australia, they were still popular there. KTF and TD debut at number one on the Australian charts. It was America where their popularity went down but other countries, it was still the same or even better than the Slippery/NJ days. He even had an interview in US weekly magazine and they were calling him the comeback kid (for his acting) and he said he never went anywhere.

LeaJovi 04-05-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1119976)
By the same token, South American tourists are also known to be rude, disruptive, disrespectful, disgusting animals while visiting North America. It's the culture.

Oh but we are and not only visiting North America. Come to a show here in Buenos Aires and we'll kill you, swear to god.

Supersonic 04-05-2013 08:29 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1120037)
Oh but we are and not only visiting North America. Come to a show here in Buenos Aires and we'll kill you, swear to god.

No no. A true American don't need no foreign show, he's got his hands full being loyal to the band in his own country. Well, what's left of it. Not the country, but what's left of the band.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Mysterytrain 04-05-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1120038)
Aloha !

No no. A true American don't need no foreign show, he's got his hands full being loyal to the band in his own country. Well, what's left of it. Not the country, but what's left of the band.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Indeed. An American friend of mine on Facebook just posted a 'tribute' to Richie complete with a picture of Jon hugging Phil X from the previous tour.

LeaJovi 04-05-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1120038)
Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Lol yeah, and if he's so eager to make assumptions about a whole continent based on a few examples North America is screwed.. :rolleyes:

Supersonic 04-05-2013 08:40 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1120039)
Indeed. An American friend of mine on Facebook just posted a 'tribute' to Richie complete with a picture of Jon hugging Phil X from the previous tour.

I'm so confused. Are you saying the Phil X from previous tour is different to the Phil X from this tour?

I've a feeling Jon is cloning these Phil's, which would mean the one playing with Bon Jovi is Phil XI.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan