Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Kuba80BJ 04-05-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1119798)
Personally I think you're all blowing this out of any sort of proportion. There's no indication whatsoever Richie is leaving or has left the band, or ever has any intention to.

Something came up. It happens.

As usual, very well said. The are probably about 5 informative posts in this whole thread. The rest is just trash talking. I really wish I had so much free time as some people here.

Supersonic 04-05-2013 10:41 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuba80BJ (Post 1120061)
As usual, very well said. The are probably about 5
informative posts in this whole thread. The rest is just trash talking. I really wish I had so much free time as some people here.

Oh but you do. You just spend on creating these brilliant highly emotional reviews of yours.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

choclady 04-05-2013 10:42 PM

Well, Jakub, you seem to have at least enough time to read the whole thread... :p

Supersonic 04-05-2013 10:44 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by choclady (Post 1120063)
Well, Jakub, you seem to have at least enough time to read the whole thread... :p

Is that a challenge? Let's see if we can add more pages to this topic than Jakub has free time? His last review was about 85 pages long, we're on page 65 now. I say IT'S ON!

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Lisa71 04-05-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuba80BJ (Post 1120061)
As usual, very well said. The are probably about 5 informative posts in this whole thread. The rest is just trash talking. I really wish I had so much free time as some people here.

You know I hate lines like this. Not just you personally but in general. It doesn't take much time to post on a message board. You live your life, go about your day, do what you have to do and yeah when you have time go on a message board and catch up with some news and post your opinions on things. It doesn't take all day. It's not hours of your free time. How long did it take for you to write that? How long did it take for you to read this thread, to form an opinion on what was informative and trash? so much of your free time?? That is basically how it is for everyone.

Lisa71 04-05-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choclady (Post 1120063)

Exactly what I just said!!:D It would have taken more time to read this thread, than it does to write an opinion.

Lisa71 04-05-2013 10:55 PM

This is all from another board. Make of it what you will.

--its about money. confirmed. dude walked away over money and left all the richie lovers hanging. Couldn't he figure it out before? what a crappy thing to do. he can stay on the west coast..he's not jersey shore anymore.

--he wants more $. i dont give a crap what you people say. i know. for a fact. have a nice day.

--yeah, sorry, don't want to betray anyone. i'm just an idiot friend of a friend who happens to have some dish. i probably shouldn't have surrendered to my baser instinct and just not said anything. do you know how to delete posts?

choclady 04-05-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1120069)
This is all from another board. Make of it what you will.

--its about money. confirmed. dude walked away over money and left all the richie lovers hanging. Couldn't he figure it out before? what a crappy thing to do. he can stay on the west coast..he's not jersey shore anymore.

--he wants more $. i dont give a crap what you people say. i know. for a fact. have a nice day.

--yeah, sorry, don't want to betray anyone. i'm just an idiot friend of a friend who happens to have some dish. i probably shouldn't have surrendered to my baser instinct and just not said anything. do you know how to delete posts?

personally i don't believe it... but who knows?!

btw, you registered here on my birthday :D

danfan 04-05-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1120040)
Lol yeah, and if he's so eager to make assumptions about a whole continent based on a few examples North America is screwed.. :rolleyes:

I already apologized and explained what I meany by that. If you're too slow to keep up, that's your problem.

However, once again, all countries have assholes in them. All countries have criminals in them. I am speaking from my own personal experience what I have seen from these Brazilian Tour Groups while in Disney World.

-They cut in line.
-They use flash photography in places they're told not to.
-They scream and chant at the top of their lungs, disrupting other guests.
-When they get tired, they all just lay down on the ground, regardless if it's right in the middle of an area where people are trying to walk.

This is my experience. I'm sure some of you outside America have examples of how Americans act like asses in your country. Those people are jagoffs too. People visiting other countries should, if nothing else, have the decency to at least follow the rules of custom and courtesy of the country they are visiting.

KeepTheFaith2211 04-05-2013 10:59 PM

Phil X has got lovely hair. I like that.