Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Hysteria (Deluxe Edition) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36816)

yomamasofat 11-08-2006 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 703434)
Damn you people, now I wanna see that show as well. Too bad I don't have it! :mad:

Ice

if u can torrent, i can tell u where to get it.

Iceman 11-08-2006 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yomamasofat (Post 704504)
if u can torrent, i can tell u where to get it.

You know I can. :)

Ice

yomamasofat 11-09-2006 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 704522)
You know I can. :)

Ice

check your PM.

Spikeout 11-09-2006 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleeding Purist (Post 703293)
the performance of Paper Sun from that show always gives me chills.

Paper Sun live, would love to hear that, the song is simply masterful, pitty it was on a sh*t album.

Dave 1986 11-09-2006 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spikeout (Post 704841)
Paper Sun live, would love to hear that, the song is simply masterful, pitty it was on a sh*t album.

Euphoria rocks! :p

Iceman 11-10-2006 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david2k86 (Post 704861)
Euphoria rocks! :p

Yep. Best album post-Hysteria.

Ice

Dave 1986 11-10-2006 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 704996)
Yep. Best album post-Hysteria.

Ice

Yea, that and Slang. They have put out some quality stuff since Hysteria.

Spikeout 11-11-2006 06:48 PM

The writing was atrocious on Euphoria, All Night is worse than any boyband song ever, Demoltion Man is female catering rubbish, Back In Your Face just sounds unbelievably childish for a Lep song, Promises is musically good but lyrically laughable. Disintegrate is a sub standard instrumental, Goodbye, Its Only Love and Guilty are decent, possibly pretty good but we've heard them type of songs a million times before and while there is something cool about the melody and chorus of 21st Century Sha la la la Girl its still pretty stupid. Then we have the four killer tracks in Paper Sun, Day After Day, To Be Alive and Kings Of Oblivion. Worst album in their career by a long shot.

Iceman 11-12-2006 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spikeout (Post 705422)
The writing was atrocious on Euphoria, All Night is worse than any boyband song ever, Demoltion Man is female catering rubbish, Back In Your Face just sounds unbelievably childish for a Lep song, Promises is musically good but lyrically laughable. Disintegrate is a sub standard instrumental, Goodbye, Its Only Love and Guilty are decent, possibly pretty good but we've heard them type of songs a million times before and while there is something cool about the melody and chorus of 21st Century Sha la la la Girl its still pretty stupid. Then we have the four killer tracks in Paper Sun, Day After Day, To Be Alive and Kings Of Oblivion. Worst album in their career by a long shot.

Opinions. THe four tracks you listed as the best are worst on the album. And the Leps have made worse albums, X or Adrenalize, anyone?

Ice

Spikeout 11-12-2006 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 705526)
Opinions. THe four tracks you listed as the best are worst on the album. And the Leps have made worse albums, X or Adrenalize, anyone?

Ice

You think they are the worst on the album, that is unreal to me. They have superb guitar work, great lyrics and the way Joe deliver's each one of them is fantastic not to mention the awesome backing vocals. X had some crap on it, very weak writing destroyed it from being anything above good, still there is some great little pop songs and a few good ballads on there, plus Scar, Cry and Now are all great rock songs. Kiss The Day is a superb bonus song, even when you look at the worst songs their only average compaired to the worst on Euphoria (not including the pure crap that is Girl Like You).

Adrenalize was a decent enough album, like I said about X the worst songs aren't anywhere near as bad as the tripe on Euphoria. Think you need to re-listen to Euphoria again and hear it for what it mostly is.