Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   This House Is Not For Sale (2016) - Post Album Release Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69728)

Old Joysey 10-26-2016 10:25 AM

You're welcome, Steve.

I'm having a big problem with Rollercoaster: the chorus reminds me of another song but I can't find which one... so I listened to the chorus 20 times in a row, hearing the ghost of this other song and... nothing, I can't identify it! :mad:

liljovi93 10-26-2016 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Joysey (Post 1211738)
You're welcome, Steve.

I'm having a big problem with Rollercoaster: the chorus reminds me of another song but I can't find which one... so I listened to the chorus 20 times in a row, hearing the ghost of this other song and... nothing, I can't identify it! :mad:

Jimmy Eat World - The Middle??

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

soundfire624 10-26-2016 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1211735)
How can the song Scars on my guitar have such an awesome title but be such an average song. Shame.

i think i love it this version rather than i imagine it should be rock and hard although the final production is too simple i guess..
they should done it more sad and lonelier..something missing in this version imo..

BonJovi100 10-26-2016 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Joysey (Post 1211738)
You're welcome, Steve.

It has very typical melody just like songs in 4 chords song.
It has the same melody like for example Selena Gomes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-5G...youtu.be&t=51s
They probably used the same demo for their song.

But The Middle - Jimmy Eat World is also very similar

And guess what? Maybe you are thinking about different song because I will probably could give some others like this.

I don't mind i LOVE THIS SONG!

steel_horse75 10-26-2016 10:51 AM

On first listen

Best songs for years – Living With The Ghost, Devils in the Temple and God Bless This Mess

Love – THINFS, Knock Out, Born Again Tomorrow, I Will Drive You Home

OK – Labor Of Love, Rollercoaster, New Year’s Day, Come Up To Our House,

Undecided - Goodnight New York

Not feeling (yet) – Scars On My Guitar (dull), Reunion (Whole lot of leavin Pt 2), Real Love (Boring), All Hail The King (goes nowhere),

Left of WDR as it’s an old-ish song.

bucketfinck 10-26-2016 11:01 AM

I cant understand the lover for Rollercoaster??

Its the only track i want to skip, now i will replace it with I`m your man (from BB) - underrated track ;)

steel_horse75 10-26-2016 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bucketfinck (Post 1211743)

im the same.

symbeline 10-26-2016 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1211722)
i wonder if thats how its leaked. The warehouses have them, theyve been delayed and now its out there.

Supposedly someone who got an early copy uploaded it

Thanks to anonymous uploader, thanks to ezearis for breaking the news :D

Thomas S 10-26-2016 11:15 AM

My thoughts on the new songs:

Living With The Ghost: Fantastic lyrically, but musically it just reminds me of WAN, hopefully it'll grow on me.
Rollercoaster: On first listen I strongly disliked this one but after I've given it a few listens I've learned to love it. I've stopped noticing the nasty auto-tune chorus and actually really like the song.
New Years Day: Great, really love this one, my second favourite on the album.
Devil's In The Temple: Do I really need to say anything about this one? Favourite on the album for sure.
Scars on this Guitar: Slow but a nice song, really dig how the whole band sings the last chorus.
God Bless This Mess: Pretty great but I feel like it'll get old quickly - just so similar to THINFS
Reunion: Simple but surprising. Not bad at all.
Come On Up To Our House: Don't understand all the dislike aimed at this one, makes me feel the comfort of Christmas.
Real Love: Actually really like this, think it's a really solid track.
All Hail The King: It's fine but I find it hard to really get into, hopefully it'll grow on me.
I Will Drive You Home & Goodnight New York: Reserving judgement on these ones, not really doing anything for me at the moment but expecting they'll grow on me.

Really stoked with the album, just trying not to listen to it so much that I get sick of it before it actually comes out!

ezearis 10-26-2016 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1211727)
anyone got the audio to the howard stern show?

Check Bon Jovi's official Facebook Page, they posted a link with the audios from the show.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bucketfinck (Post 1211743)

Its the only track i want to skip, now i will replace it with I`m your man (from BB) - underrated track ;)

I really like it, don't ask me why. On the other hand I hate I'm Your Man.