Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Chris_Newton 06-25-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 1142243)
Nobody's disputing his voice isn't at its best. It's the ludicrous idea that it's only got bad since Richie left.

I really don't think his voice sounds that bad, yea maybe it's not as strong as 30 years ago but that's just life.

The man is in his 50's after all and for me he can still put on a good show for nearly 3 hours.

Paolvita 06-25-2013 08:28 PM

Obbie O'Brian

Hi everybody. I am completely new to this forum, even if I have been following this thread for a couple of weeks now...now I finally registered because I think this might be interesting for you. Yesterday I was at the concert in Prague. Before the show, waiting in the DC, Mr. Obbie O'Brian just wandered around, alone, nobody seemed to recognize him...so I addressed him, we shook hands and had a chat, a very nice guy. I of course asked about Richie and in a very opened way like "did he leave the band? you know we are worried" He said simply: no, he will be back. Quite interesting, isn't it ?

By the way, the gig was wonderful, they were really doing their best, despite the pouring rain...

MrNickel 06-25-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paolvita (Post 1142258)
Hi everybody. I am completely new to this forum, even if I have been following this thread for a couple of weeks now...now I finally registered because I think this might be interesting for you. Yesterday I was at the concert in Prague. Before the show, waiting in the DC, Mr. Obbie O'Brian just wandered around, alone, nobody seemed to recognize him...so I addressed him, we shook hands and had a chat, a very nice guy. I of course asked about Richie and in a very opened way like "did he leave the band? you know we are worried" He said simply: no, he will be back. Quite interesting, isn't it ?

By the way, the gig was wonderful, they were really doing their best, despite the pouring rain...

Hmmmmmm, thanks for the info.

MrNickel 06-25-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1142205)
Signal in work is too shit to watch it, but is it the one with Philip Schofield? If I remember right, that was about prices for the O2?

Yip, thats the one. Schofield nearly gotta morning sized stink eye for the question.

baileybums 06-25-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

side note,,, Obbies a twat

Juls Sambora 06-25-2013 09:20 PM

Obie also told in Munich that there is a chance to see Richie in Cologne. I didn't see him.

Sissy3 06-25-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1142262)
Yip, thats the one. Schofield nearly gotta morning sized stink eye for the question.

Is that the one where Jon tried to pretend he didn't really know prices were that outrageous compared to other tours and he had no control over it? :rolleyes: Even the Jon-can-do-no-wrong fans had to laugh at that one.

jessycardy 06-25-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the info! Yeah, as people said, Obie is not really reliable, but then again, who is?

MrNickel 06-25-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1142271)
Is that the one where Jon tried to pretend he didn't really know prices were that outrageous compared to other tours and he had no control over it? :rolleyes: Even the Jon-can-do-no-wrong fans had to laugh at that one.

Yep thats the one. His response was rather disgusting, considering how expensive they are. I mean he brags how he runs this brand/corporation yet he doesn't know one of the most important financial elements of his company.

Schofield gave David Cameron a tough old question I remember too.

Solid Sambora 06-25-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1142262)

I don't think Jon expected anything like that- good on Schofield for asking it instead of the usual puff-piece questions.