Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

DestinationJovi 04-07-2013 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1120393)
Hmmm...So, the picture of Jon, Dave and Tico was just removed from the band's Facebook page and replaced with a concert picture of Jon (as yours truly had suggested they do a few posts ago).

Maybe the powers-that-be on Facebook are reading this thread xD.

Or maybe they just read all the "this isn't Bon Jovi without Richie" comments on the picture and decided they used poor judgement.

Can you imagine TPTB reading this ridiculous 80 page thread about Jon putting Hugh up to poisoning Richie's dog? :lol:

Mysterytrain 04-07-2013 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1120404)
Or maybe they just read all the "this isn't Bon Jovi without Richie" comments on the picture and decided they used poor judgement.

Can you imagine TPTB reading this ridiculous 80 page thread about Jon putting Hugh up to poisoning Richie's dog? :lol:

I think they should; really, this thread could become its own screenplay.

GabrielC 04-07-2013 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1120404)

I can't. They can't handle the truth.

Mousebounce 04-07-2013 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezearis (Post 1120395)
Of course, as they seriously think that Hugh killed Richie's dog.

Wait, Hugh didn't kill Richie's dog?

GabrielC 04-07-2013 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousebounce (Post 1120409)
Wait, Hugh didn't kill Richie's dog?

No. It was his snake. Get your facts straight, ezearis.

piab70 04-07-2013 03:30 AM

great post!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1120340)
Aloha !

Richie "I'd like to do it doggy style but I miss the pussy"

One might think the rhythm guitarist is referring to the groupie life which many rock star is associated with, but it couldn't be further from the truth. In short, the guitarist is missing his cat.

"I took that little baby everywhere I could. Sure, I hid it because Jon's allergic to cats and it hurts his vocal chords, but every time I was by myself I wound up playing with my pussy."

As to how the former drunk lost his cat is still unknown, and the ex alcoholic doesn't want to go into full detail. Just know that those cuties aren't exactly tourbus proof.

"If Jon would just let me travel with it on board of the plane instead of needing to put it on a seperate tourbus none of it would've happened. Now she escaped and with the amount of snow out there in Canada it's hard to manouvre a bus to a slippery parking lot."

"When I got the news I called Jon at 3.30 and told him I'd not be coming over. I was heartbroken. So heartbroken that I flew right to Hawaii to hang out with my daughter."

The former husband of Golden Raspberry award winner Heather Locklear insists fans of Bon Jovi have got nothing to worry about. "Jon hasn't given me much space to show my skills lately anyay, I'm sure Bobby or whoever he'll hire will be able to cover up for me."

It's still unclear as to whether the cat will be buried or cremated, though maybe frozen in is an option? "I don't know man, I'm waiting for it to arrive to see what I'll do with its coffin. All I know is I can't bear to stand next to Jon, let alone another bandmember who'll treat me like a dog."

One fans can be assured of, now with this cat dead the only sound of a strangling cat is the one of Jon Bon Jovi singing whenever Richie isn't able to cover up for him.

Source: My right thumb.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

GabrielC 04-07-2013 04:01 AM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...377.7220821999

Those backstagers are making me so fuc*ing mad! Who is that Deb and why she must keep talking so much shit? Stop sucking Jon's dick, FFS.

Mousebounce 04-07-2013 04:37 AM

No point in getting angry. You know people with that attitude exist and nothing that you write will change their minds. It is sad that the only "right" opinion is their opinion. As for respecting privacy, when people are paying, you better provide an explanation. Quite simple.

Mysterytrain 04-07-2013 04:46 AM

Exactly; the band's PR team (do they have a PR team?) should have gotten out in front of this story and given a more complete statement. They never had any control of the message; news outlets aren't going to know to read Matt's Tweets.

life_of_agony 04-07-2013 05:31 AM

OK, can someone please provide me a brief summary in 50 words or less as to the going on's with this thread? My short attention span will not allow me to read through 81 pages of posts. Many thanks and kind regards.