Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Lindy 07-11-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1145958)
I'm a Richie diehard and I want him to stay with Bon Jovi and also release solo albums more frequently. Guess I'm in the minority among Richie fans.

No you're not am with you on that:D

Mysterytrain 07-11-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindy (Post 1145960)
No you're not am with you on that:D

Glad I'm not alone lol--plus, I can't help but think that the most ardent Richie fans who want him to leave Bon Jovi are also the ones who think Jon is the devil incarnate. They've created 'characters' in their heads that say more about their imaginative abilities than (what I presume) to be reality imo.

rolo_tomachi 07-11-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1145958)
I'm a Richie diehard and I want him to stay with Bon Jovi and also release solo albums more frequently. Guess I'm in the minority among Richie fans.

All Richie fans want him back.

aljo 07-11-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1145954)
You (and others) pretty much have to go on the assumption that he won't be at your shows, then you won't be disappointed. And if by some twist of fate he is there, then it would be a nice surprise. :D People just need to know something solid.

I am going with that assumption. :) It just would be nice to know either way so I don't have to hope he will show. I was very upset when Richie cancelled his solo show...and I am really neither a Jon or Richie fan, I'm a Bon Jovi fan. I saw Phil last tour and he was very good so either way I'm sure we'll have a good time.

Lindy 07-11-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1145961)
Glad I'm not alone lol--plus, I can't help but think that the most ardent Richie fans who want him to leave Bon Jovi are also the ones who think Jon is the devil incarnate. They've created 'characters' in their heads that say more about their imaginative abilities than (what I presume) to be reality imo.

I totally agree with you, I don't know if you go on any of the facebook fan sites but there are times my eyes roll back in my head from some of these "grown" women:rolleyes:

jessycardy 07-11-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1145962)
All Richie fans want him back.

You keep repeating something that is simply false. If you want people to start copying and pasting here the embarrassing messages of some so-called "Richie fans", just say so. I would gladly save myself the pain of doing that, but would do it if it's necessary.
Sure, if and once he comes back they'll support his decision. But until then, they have to pretend they hate the band, or most likely evil Jon, for a reason. Just don't ask them what that is and everything will work as planned.

rolo_tomachi 07-11-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1145965)
You keep repeating something that it's simply false. If you want people to start copying and pasting here the embarrassing messages of some so-called "Richie fans", just say so. I would gladly save myself the pain of doing that, but would do it if it's necessary.
Sure, if and once he comes back they'll support his decision. But until then, they have to pretend they hate the band, or most likely evil Jon, for a reason. Just don't ask them what that is and everything will work as planned.

Richie fans don't accept a Bon Jovi without Sambora.

jessycardy 07-11-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1145966)
Richie fans don't accept a Bon Jovi without Sambora.

Those are called "Bon Jovi fans", my dear. And you and I are two of them. Unfortunately, not all those who claim to be Bon Jovi fans actually are. You can easily spot the imposters at tough times like these.

The Rock 07-11-2013 08:31 PM

Jon has done a new interview and the question regarding Richie naturally came up. He gave nothing new, standard answer but again, it's personal issues and Richie needs to work through them.

Q. What’s the dynamic between you and Richie Sambora now? There’s been a lot of smack talk between you two in the media.

JBJ: I have to give the same answer, because it’s a personal issue he’s working through. There was no fight. It certainly isn’t about a fight or money or anything to do with that. And his place on the plane is waiting for him when he’s worked through these issues. The dynamic certainly hasn’t changed [with him] from the perspective of me, [drummer] Tico [Torres] or [keyboard player] David [Bryan]. So once he works his way through this stuff, he’s welcome back. In the meantime, we couldn’t not go to work because of it. It’s not fair to me, it’s not fair to the band [and] it’s not fair to the crew or to the fans.

http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/en...des-later.html

Ruggy 07-11-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindy (Post 1145944)
Ava posted they were flying back to LA today.

Ah I see. Sorry, I don't follow teenage girls on Twitter. It's creepy.