Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Walleris 04-07-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JureTD (Post 1120538)
Looks like Richie wont be back for whole april :( http://www.philx.tv/dates.html

The thing that stinks for me the most is that, if he had to stay in LA due to personal reasons, why would he skip the show in Staples Center? If they don't officially announce the reason for Richie's absence, then he at least should make an appearance on the show (during Wanted, for example) and make a short speech (similar like when Steven Tyler appeared on Joe Perry's solo show to deny rumours about him leaving Aerosmith). If he doesn't appear in the LA show in any capacity, then I'll probably start believing the conspiracies I had first found ridicolous just a few days ago.

Captain_jovi 04-07-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1120544)
The thing that stinks for me the most is that, if he had to stay in LA due to personal reasons, why would he skip the show in Staples Center? If they don't officially announce the reason for Richie's absence, then he at least should make an appearance on the show (during Wanted, for example) and make a short speech (similar like when Steven Tyler appeared on Joe Perry's solo show to deny rumours about him leaving Aerosmith). If he doesn't appear in the LA show in any capacity, then I'll probably start believing the conspiracies I had first found ridicolous just a few days ago.

Never even thought of that, good point. Not showing up to the LA show is akin to saying "The personal matter is band related".

JoviJovi 04-07-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirloz (Post 1120530)
Great questions, but it would never get answered.
They really do treat us fans like we are idiots. Anyone know what the vibe is like on Backstage? Are they getting fed up?

Same typical shit as usual. Don't dare talk about it or you are not respecting the whole privacy thing. Don't ask for a refund or you are not a true fan (one who said it has actually SAID that Jon can sing a phonebook and she would be ok because Jon is so dreamy). Don't blame Jon, Don't blame Richie and don't ask any questions. That basically covers the vibe over there.

CKatz 04-07-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1120548)
Same typical shit as usual. Don't dare talk about it or you are not respecting the whole privacy thing. Don't ask for a refund or you are not a true fan (one who said it has actually SAID that Jon can sing a phonebook and she would be ok because Jon is so dreamy). Don't blame Jon, Don't blame Richie and don't ask any questions. That basically covers the vibe over there.

Very creepy. Why do people still post there, if free speech isn't encouraged???

Javier 04-07-2013 05:44 PM

It's kind of weird how bent I am on this. On one hand I want Richie back as soon as posible, but on the other hand, I'd like for Phil X to get to play a stadium. I think the dude deserves it....

ticos_stick 04-07-2013 05:48 PM

Richie Sambora Leaves Bon Jovi Because He's Sick And Tired Of Jon's Flatulence During Shows

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...83_634x771.jpg

Wild is indeed the wind as Sugar Daddy star Richie Sambora has sensationally left Bon Jovi after front man Jon Bon Jovi reeked havoc on his senses during the bands current tour, leaving the guitarist with no other option than to leave the band.

An insider has revealed that Jon's singing wasn't the only bum notes he was delivering on the recent tour. "Jon has always been known to release the odd stinker in his time but on the latest tour he has been emitting more toxic gas than a nuclear reactor" Keen eyed fans will have noticed that bass player and badger enthusiast Hugh McDonald has moved further back on the stage on recent tours, many believe this has been a deliberate ploy to escape Jon's stench. Even Tico "tin tin" Torres has got in on the act by putting up a glass shield around his drum kit to ward off any wayward whiff. Richie had no way of getting away from the smell though and has grown increasingly tired of the band leaders callous pong.

A source close to the band claims that Richie broke down several times due to Jon's irksome condition. "Richie tried to deal with it, on a few shows he stuck mints up his nose but it didn't help, he realised after the bands recent break that he loved fresh air too much and decided to call it a day" The band are currently continuing their mammoth tour without Sambora, fans are said to be ambivalent about the current situation.

Source: www.dailygossip.com/samboradontlikesmell

TBoy 04-07-2013 06:18 PM

"Having Jon as my partner for 26 years, I’ve been inspired and challenged to become a better musician, a songwriter, an artist, and a human being. I’ve been blessed with Jon for these last 26 years and I’ve learned the meaning of trust, lo.yalty, and brotherhood. And my life is richer for it. Jon, you are beyond my brother." — Richie Sambora

Becky 04-07-2013 06:30 PM

I wonder if Richie's mother has become ill. He's an only child so he's the only one who can make decisions if she's incapable of it. I can certainly see his not wanting to make something like that public knowledge and it really *isn't* the fans' business.

It would be better for Jon and the band if Richie made whatever this "personal matter" is known to the world. But you have to respect that if it's a family issue, he would want to keep it quiet.

Captmorgs 04-07-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1120556)
I wonder if Richie's mother has become ill. He's an only child so he's the only one who can make decisions if she's incapable of it. I can certainly see his not wanting to make something like that public knowledge and it really *isn't* the fans' business.

It would be better for Jon and the band if Richie made whatever this "personal matter" is known to the world. But you have to respect that if it's a family issue, he would want to keep it quiet.

That's way too rational Becky! :)

Re: the shows, have they been doing the Keep The Faith jam with Phil X? He tweeted that KTF had some "special moments" for him in Winnipeg.

LeaJovi 04-07-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1120552)
Richie Sambora Leaves Bon Jovi Because He's Sick And Tired Of Jon's Flatulence During Shows

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...83_634x771.jpg

Wild is indeed the wind as Sugar Daddy star Richie Sambora has sensationally left Bon Jovi after front man Jon Bon Jovi reeked havoc on his senses during the bands current tour, leaving the guitarist with no other option than to leave the band.

An insider has revealed that Jon's singing wasn't the only bum notes he was delivering on the recent tour. "Jon has always been known to release the odd stinker in his time but on the latest tour he has been emitting more toxic gas than a nuclear reactor" Keen eyed fans will have noticed that bass player and badger enthusiast Hugh McDonald has moved further back on the stage on recent tours, many believe this has been a deliberate ploy to escape Jon's stench. Even Tico "tin tin" Torres has got in on the act by putting up a glass shield around his drum kit to ward off any wayward whiff. Richie had no way of getting away from the smell though and has grown increasingly tired of the band leaders callous pong.

A source close to the band claims that Richie broke down several times due to Jon's irksome condition. "Richie tried to deal with it, on a few shows he stuck mints up his nose but it didn't help, he realised after the bands recent break that he loved fresh air too much and decided to call it a day" The band are currently continuing their mammoth tour without Sambora, fans are said to be ambivalent about the current situation.

Source: www.dailygossip.com/samboradontlikesmell

Best post ever. :D:D:D:D

Finally the truth arises!