Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

schlochty 07-26-2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnceUponADime (Post 1147918)
Absolutely. But its hard to think about Richie returning without a grand entrance of sorts..

What makes you think so? The last two times he returned, there was zero grandness to his returns. It was just business as usual.

Look, I'd love for Richie to return for the New Jersey shows, but I don't believe for a second he will.

OnceUponADime 07-26-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schlochty (Post 1147925)
What makes you think so? The last two times he returned, there was zero grandness to his returns. It was just business as usual.

You know I didn't even think of that...but when he was out in 2011 we knew he was in rehab.

This is 4 months, no clarity whatsoever, Saratoga, trash talking, etc....I don't know...it should be grand. The end of a terrible 4 months.

Mysterytrain 07-26-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnceUponADime (Post 1147926)
You know I didn't even think of that...but when he was out in 2011 we knew he was in rehab.

This is 4 months, no clarity whatsoever, Saratoga, trash talking, etc....I don't know...it should be grand. The end of a terrible 4 months.

To be honest, I'd be happy with Jon just exclaiming, "Look who's back! Hello, my brother, nice to see you!" like when Richie came back in 2007 after his first rehab stint.

DestinationJovi 07-26-2013 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnceUponADime (Post 1147712)
I don't know how to process this.

According to this guy, Richie is in NJ as of last night....

I really hope he is right. I held out until a week ago to get tickets to the 27th as I was waiting for some sort of official news from the band. The whole Hyde Park fiasco didn't help. I got tickets because of this guys information.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnceUponADime (Post 1147874)
He does NOT tell him everything. Just about this situation. If I were to mention his name he would be in trouble. And I didn't ask for this, it was volunteered. I mentioned that I have tickets to the 27th, and he said oh well you may want to know about Richie. That's it. As I've said 5 or 6 times I don't completely believe what he is telling me but its better than the negative BS being put out by RadarOnline.

So yesterday you said you only bought tickets because of this info but today the story changed to that he knew you already had tickets so he told you the info. LOL

Everyone, please stop feeding this troll :rolleyes:

OnceUponADime 07-26-2013 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1147931)
[/b]

So yesterday you said you only bought tickets because of this info but today the story changed to that he knew you already had tickets so he told you the info. LOL

Everyone, please stop feeding this troll :rolleyes:

I meant to type that I wanted to get tickets to the 27th. Had a feeling someone would pick up on that. Sorry I didn't read over my post. After he told me what he told me then I got tickets. My fault, I don't read over what I type sometimes.

In reality I did tell him I had tickets already, even though I didn't have them yet, thinking that would make a difference.

Look, I'm sorry for all of this. It all comes to an end in half an hour anyway so why bother bickering over it...

Also, Lorenza tweeted this:
https://twitter.com/lorenzaponce/sta...528896/photo/1

Mysterytrain 07-26-2013 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnceUponADime (Post 1147932)
I meant to type that I wanted to get tickets to the 27th. Had a feeling someone would pick up on that. Sorry I didn't read over my post. After he told me what he told me then I got tickets. My fault, I don't read over what I type sometimes.

In reality I did tell him I had tickets already, even though I didn't have them yet, thinking that would make a difference.

Look, I'm sorry for all of this. It all comes to an end in half an hour anyway so why bother bickering over it...

Also, Lorenza tweeted this:
https://twitter.com/lorenzaponce/sta...528896/photo/1

Well, it's definitely livened up this thread, that's for sure. I suppose I can take the credit, or blame, depending on your POV, for copying the original comment over from the 'comments' section on the Radar Online article. But even so, I think it's good to stimulate discussion, to have more Jovi fans on this site. :)

OnceUponADime 07-26-2013 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1147934)
Well, it's definitely livened up this thread, that's for sure. I suppose I can take the credit, or blame, depending on your POV, for copying the original comment over from the 'comments' section on the Radar Online article. But even so, I think it's good to stimulate discussion, to have more Jovi fans on this site. :)

Yeah, I never should have posted it on RadarOnline...too late now LOL.

If Richie does play tonight, it will quite literally break Twitter, Facebook, and the internet itself.

Not to mention the best part, RadarOnline and all the other gossip iditos will look like total morons :D

I knew people would doubt me. Hell, I even doubt this guy right now. I don't blame DestinationJovi and TwinFan for saying this is BS. I don't know if this guy is telling me the truth. I sure hope he is.

But to clear things up. I didn't have tickets when I talked to this guy, but I told him I did already. After he told me the first bit then I got tickets.

Oh well.........t minus 16 minutes....assuming they are starting at 9pm

Rue 07-26-2013 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnceUponADime (Post 1147932)

As you are able to see, I never post on this site. But I have been following this thread from page 1.

I really am not trying to be mean, but, you back-step more than Michael Jackson doing the Moon-Walk.

OnceUponADime 07-26-2013 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rue (Post 1147936)
As you are able to see, I never post on this site. But I have been following this thread from page 1.

I really am not trying to be mean, but, you back-step more than Michael Jackson doing the Moon-Walk.

It's ok. I don't always read over everything I type. I should though...I am just as confused as everyone else at this point...

The Rock 07-26-2013 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnceUponADime (Post 1147937)
It's ok. I don't always read over everything I type. I should though...I am just as confused as everyone else at this point...

Why should you have to read over what you write? You tell the truth, it should stay the same in all your posts. Its only when you lie that you have to read over to keep track.

In one post you said you had tickets that is why your friend told you the information, in another post you said you got tickets because of your friend. In another post you said it was when you told your friend about the tickets, that he told you about Richie being on stage and talking on the phone and then in another post, he said I'll see what I can find out.