Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Goldsausage 04-07-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabrielC (Post 1120571)
That's some lyrics from their next album, Dogs and Snakes, to be released in 2015.

I know JBJ has been liable to steal from others before but I think that one would be too obvious for Mr Paul Simon to not sue. I'd sue as well of course, as my amendments are what makes it a classic of course.

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 04-07-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabrielC (Post 1120571)
That's some lyrics from their next album, Dogs and Snakes, to be released in 2015.

Bad Medicine II (about dog poisoning??)

RonJovi 04-07-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1120556)
I wonder if Richie's mother has become ill. He's an only child so he's the only one who can make decisions if she's incapable of it. I can certainly see his not wanting to make something like that public knowledge and it really *isn't* the fans' business.

It would be better for Jon and the band if Richie made whatever this "personal matter" is known to the world. But you have to respect that if it's a family issue, he would want to keep it quiet.

Does Richies mother live in LA?

Becky 04-07-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1120576)
Does Richies mother live in LA?

I heard she was staying with him now because her house was heavily damaged in Sandy.

RonJovi 04-07-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1120577)
I heard she was staying with him now because her house was heavily damaged in Sandy.

Ah right, thanks. Makes sense. Really just can't see this being about money. Wouldn't be surprised if you're right.

JoviJovi 04-07-2013 08:14 PM

From the posts I have seen of Ava's tweets, it doesn't seem like her grandmother is sick or hurt.

The Rock 04-07-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1120580)
From the posts I have seen of Ava's tweets, it doesn't seem like her grandmother is sick or hurt.

Doesn't mean anything, kids are like that. I don't think she will post something private such as Pray for my Grandmother. You know how teenagers are, life goes on with their tweeter world and online. Not to say that she is heartless or doesn't care about her Grandmother but in the middle of everything that is going on, she still goes on Tweeter.

Besides we always put out our best on Tweeter and FB. The outside world sees nothing.

Neurotica80 04-07-2013 08:55 PM

Breaking news, Ava just retweeted this;

@TheRyanBeatty: turkey bacon is 1000x better than regular bacon just my opinion though

If any of her family was seriously I'll would she be talking to her mates about bacon sandwiches? Does it mean Richie is back on the drink?

(I bet Ava is thrilled that loads of creepy BJ fans are following her every move on twitter btw)

CKatz 04-07-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 1120588)

@TheRyanBeatty: turkey bacon is 1000x better than regular bacon just my opinion though

If any of her family was seriously I'll would she be talking to her mates about bacon sandwiches? Does it mean Richie is back on the drink?

(I bet Ava is thrilled that loads of creepy BJ fans are following her every move on twitter btw)

To be fair..When something is wrong with my family, I don't tweet about it either. I don't tweet about my family at all. Too private.

The Rock 04-07-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 1120588)

I'm sure she hates it but on the other token, she could go on private too. It's an open twitter. She has over 4 thousand followers. I presume that she doesn't have 4 thousand friends. She wants to get into the entertainment industry. Also her mother is an actress, its Bon Jovi fans and Heather Locklear fans following her.