Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

PatriciaSambora 07-29-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1148486)
Yeah, if it's that "torneye" account, didn't they also make the Nikki/Richie "Do You Like My Ass in These Pants?" video private, because it got so many negative comments from fans?

I think they kept the other song, the ballad, "How to Love" public, but made it so you couldn't comment on it.

Nikki, her brother and Sean probably are very freaky, they delete and block all the bad comments in their opinion, they are such a close friends with Richie cause is Richie Sambora from Bon Jovi.. But Richie who is a great talented musician since 30 years ago.. Doesn't he seems like he's in the wrong place with the wrong people and acting like a fool right now? :s

The Rock 07-29-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1148507)
It's interesting how songs can gain new meaning. But when it was originally written in 2010 it wasn't intended that way.
I think the lyrics of the song are quite good. Musically it takes some getting used to, mainly because of the drum machines. He's isnt afraid to take risks that's for sure, but he knew it wasn't good enough to make it on Aftermath.

The way it was released on twitter, there was no indication that it was written in 2010. Nikki tweeted it as new music (which in fact it is) and even Richie and Sean Borg were writing new music. It's purpose was to cause a stir and that's what it did.

This part is not aimed at you but I saw you write it and many comments on twitter. If this was on the Bon Jovi CD, it would have been dreadful, awful, rubbish. I love how it's Richie's song and it's shows his not afraid to take risks, it's from his heart, it's his soul (comments I saw on twitter!)

Roll 07-29-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1148540)
This part is not aimed at you but I saw you write it and many comments on twitter. If this was on the Bon Jovi CD, it would have been dreadful, awful, rubbish. I love how it's Richie's song and it's shows his not afraid to take risks, it's from his heart, it's his soul (comments I saw on twitter!)

What a bunch of hypocrites! :D

PanosBonJovi 07-29-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1148518)
I don't see how we can assume it's written about a women with lyrics about Frankie and Dean, knowing what we know about Jon describing himself and Richie as "Frankie and Dean" in the past. To me, that's a very "Jon-and-Richie" reference.

Also, the whole lyrical vibe of this song seems to be: "I went through pain in my life, I tried to be everything you wanted me to be, but now I'm living my life on my own terms, so that when I die, people won't define me as anyone other than myself."

Even if Richie is still a member of Bon Jovi, and even if he wrote these lyrics 2 or 3 years ago, maybe he's had these feelings for a long time. Maybe he's restless being "second fiddle" in Bon Jovi, and "Aftermath" was his opportunity to be an artist on his own terms and at the time he wrote it, that song reflected that feeling.

It's probably taken on more of an urgent meaning given what is going on right now; Richie himself alluded to that in his Tweet. I don't think he was referring to a romantic relationship in his Tweet when he said the lyrics were "very timely."

That said, I'm glad he left this off of "Aftermath." I think it would fit in better with Nikki's techno fashion music.

Yes, I agree that it was good that he didn't include it on Aftermath, and I guess he knows it too. I'd say that this song is close to what u said but I guess it has also to do with his rehab, he was devestated, he was addicted to alcohol, he went into rehab and he did it, he's clean now. So if I did that, then u can do it too. I think its something like that. Anyway I liked the song, I enjoy it, maybe it wouldn't fit in Aftermath, and that's true but I like it as it is now, out of it.

jovigirlCT 07-29-2013 02:00 PM

All the Richie fans are so excited on twitter. They are taking this song to be Richie's resignation letter to Jon and that he will now be doing only solo work. They are tweeting that they are actually blocking anyone that makes a negative comment because they just want to bask in the glow of Richie leaving BonJovi. Amazing how much people can read into things. We won't know anything for sure until someone actually makes a statement and as we all know that won't be happening. Do agree that Nikki probably has way too much influence over Richie and is the majority of the problem. Think his mental state was fragile and she definitely swooped in and really took over. Could she be BonJovi's Yoko Ono!! I have only listened to the song after reading about it on here but I personally think the song sucks - if this is what Richie is going to put out as a solo act - he needs to rethink that.

PanosBonJovi 07-29-2013 02:03 PM

I like Nikki, she's a hot chick (let's face it) but as most of you already said, she has to stay away from Bon Jovi & Richie Sambora as musician. Her place is at fashion, she's partner in fashion bussiness so she has nothing to do with music. I think that Sean Borg is a 'threat' for Richie and I don't like that guy at all to be honest. Who the hell is him after all? I knew that he writes in TMZ from time to time but who is he? He's a newcomer looking for some publicity?

PanosBonJovi 07-29-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirlCT (Post 1148544)
All the Richie fans are so excited on twitter. They are taking this song to be Richie's resignation letter to Jon and that he will now be doing only solo work. They are tweeting that they are actually blocking anyone that makes a negative comment because they just want to bask in the glow of Richie leaving BonJovi. Amazing how much people can read into things. We won't know anything for sure until someone actually makes a statement and as we all know that won't be happening. Do agree that Nikki probably has way too much influence over Richie and is the majority of the problem. Think his mental state was fragile and she definitely swooped in and really took over. Could she be BonJovi's Yoko Ono!! I have only listened to the song after reading about it on here but I personally think the song sucks - if this is what Richie is going to put out as a solo act - he needs to rethink that.

True, are they blocking negative comments for real? This is over retarded. And yes, as it comes to music she MUST stay away from it. She's a threat along with that Borg guy.

Bounce7800 07-29-2013 02:08 PM

I have to step away from the Jovi stuff on Twitter, its making me seriously angry. Richie fangirls kissing his arse at every opportunity, Jon fangirls kissing his arse, both sides being anti the other, and all down to who they would rather **** in their dreams. It's bloody sad how 90% of these fans seem to not give a damn about the band or the music and no-one can view anything objectively. Its worse than dealing with a bunch of Belibers or One Direction fans, just totally myopic.

Richie tweeting all this crap about his old solo stuff, and then releasing this utter turd via Nikki is insulting. Bon Jovi is what got him where he was, for him to ignore that is equally insulting. Without them, no-one outside a small audience in Europe gives a shit about him or his music and fashion. Even less will care about his music after he has sacked off the band without explanation to produce crap that sounds like a 50 year old man pretending to be 20.

It's a shame that the fans are the ones to lose out in Richie's mid-life crisis, and even more of a shame that both sides couldn't act like adults and see out the tour for the paying public who put them where they are. Greedy, arguing old men is not a pretty sight.

NicoRourke 07-29-2013 02:12 PM

I think this new song is Richie's strategy to get this thread over 1k pages.

Whether bad or good, he knew this would re-launch discussions in a massive way.

On topic, I pretty much agree with everyone's opinion on Nikki having a bad influence on Mr Sambo. And I really really hope that the band (and only the 5 guys) gets to meet calmly somewhere far from public eyes, and sort this thing out once for all.

I don't mind testing new songs, in fact it could even be good - but this particular one... meh.

newikov 07-29-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanosBonJovi (Post 1148545)
she's a hot chick (let's face it)

No, she isn't ..