Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

golittleperson 07-29-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriciaSambora (Post 1148568)
100% agree .. I never liked that person and now i can say it more convinced.. What the fck what she was doing yesterday retweeting all the Richie's fans with his video songs and then posting his new song before he could do it in his twitter? It makes me mad that she tries to be in Richie's music.. Someone should tweet her and say she better stay away from Richie & Bon Jovi music!

I don't look at her twitter but I did say that on S.Borg she needed to stay to fashion and out of BJ/music side, polite about it actually but I was blocked. As others say on here, if you don't kiss Nikkis ass on videos, twitter or anywhere else - they just block you, and go on with their agenda.

I'm starting to wonder after reading all the thoughts on here if Richie wants a pink slip as opposed to quitting? Wonder if the legal would be different? I know I'm going way out there....

Also hate to admit I saw something on Tpx that makes a bit of sense, remember when they said would be putting a music trac with the clothing purchase? Could this be that?

CKatz 07-29-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1148574)
I don't look at her twitter but I did say that on S.Borg she needed to stay to fashion and out of BJ/music side, polite about it actually but I was blocked. As others say on here, if you don't kiss Nikkis ass on videos, twitter or anywhere else - they just block you, and go on with their agenda.

I'm starting to wonder after reading all the thoughts on here if Richie wants a pink slip as opposed to quitting? Wonder if the legal would be different? I know I'm going way out there....

So, releasing a one-off song and having a different circle of friends = Richie wants a pink slip

Got it. Convincing. :rolleyes:

CKatz 07-29-2013 04:49 PM

Apparently some batshitcrazy fans were posting hate messages on Nikki's facebook page.
She deleted them and wrote: This is a house of LOVE.
Well done. I don't remember Bon Jovi fans ever being this out of control. That says more about them than Nikki.

Roll 07-29-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1148582)
Apparently some batshitcrazy fans were posting hate messages on Nikki's facebook page.
She deleted them and wrote: This is a house of LOVE.

Christ she's such a nut job :(

BJ?YesPlease 07-29-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roll (Post 1148584)
Christ she's such a nut job :(

Sorry, I don't understand.

Someone has their facebook page filled by ignorant, nasty little buggers and she's meant to just accept it? Balls.
If someone did that to YOUR facebook page, would you?

I'd delete them, block them, and then perhaps post a message that is positive and encouraging, without resorting to being childish or petty.

Well handled, I thought.

Kathleen 07-29-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1148547)
I have to step away from the Jovi stuff on Twitter, its making me seriously angry. Richie fangirls kissing his arse at every opportunity, Jon fangirls kissing his arse, both sides being anti the other, and all down to who they would rather **** in their dreams. It's bloody sad how 90% of these fans seem to not give a damn about the band or the music and no-one can view anything objectively. Its worse than dealing with a bunch of Belibers or One Direction fans, just totally myopic.

Richie tweeting all this crap about his old solo stuff, and then releasing this utter turd via Nikki is insulting. Bon Jovi is what got him where he was, for him to ignore that is equally insulting. Without them, no-one outside a small audience in Europe gives a shit about him or his music and fashion. Even less will care about his music after he has sacked off the band without explanation to produce crap that sounds like a 50 year old man pretending to be 20.

It's a shame that the fans are the ones to lose out in Richie's mid-life crisis, and even more of a shame that both sides couldn't act like adults and see out the tour for the paying public who put them where they are. Greedy, arguing old men is not a pretty sight.

Thank you - this says it all for me. The fangirls are over the top on both sides, and facts seem to have nothing to do with it.. It's a very sad situation that has turned into an emotional shitstorm :(

golittleperson 07-29-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1148577)
So, releasing a one-off song and having a different circle of friends = Richie wants a pink slip

Got it. Convincing. :rolleyes:

No, not at all. I said it was out there, but IF he quits probably diff. contract agreement vs if released from it. He is not touring but both sides say he is still a part of the band. We have NO idea what is in the legal side of the band/tour. I have seen GE contracts and release has better terms than contempt/quit does. NEVER seen theirs however. Richie seems to have a pleaser personality But still a Man. Why the passive/aggressive IF that is how it was intended? I want BJ whole and Richies solo work too. I just want it all and between all the blogs, twitter, gossip rags and then the few facts we do have - trying to make sense of it all.

steel_horse75 07-29-2013 05:38 PM

Some of those comments on the YouTube page are just stupid

Great new music
So cool, this is what Richies about.

Etc etc.

The song is filth and if Richie wants to record more stuff like that then he will be gone from the music biz very quickly

LeaJovi 07-29-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1148590)

Someone has their facebook page filled by ignorant, nasty little buggers and she's meant to just accept it? Balls.

I'd delete them, block them, and then perhaps post a message that is positive and encouraging, without resorting to being childish or petty.

Well handled, I thought.

Let these people be man, they are going crazy because Richie missed work for the past few months. This thing is so retarded lately that it seems that music itself is the last thing being discussed in this forum.

Roll 07-29-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1148590)

Well handled, I thought.

I have no facebook page :wink:
She can do whatever she wants on hers, I don't care, my comment was about the "This is a house of love" line, soooo cheesy.
About Nikki Lund, can somebody tell me who she is? Has she ever achieved anything in the fashion business or is she (as I think) a nobody trying to get attention by hanging around a rock star?