Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

golittleperson 08-05-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiggy (Post 1149592)
& did go missing for 2 months w/ no sighting... not even by paps

Not quite two months, pics Hawaii just before missed tour day in April and Nikki started her pictoral campaing May 20th or close to. Longest time off twitter was from 5-25 to 6-16 but plenty of pics around those dates.

I did not know SB was scientologist, I can't view instigram pics for some reason and haven't cared enough to figure out why, even links.But That is scary!! Feel Richie is vulnerable right now, still technically in recovery (takes years to beat years), we Don't know why this started - some conclusions as to why it continues. That is my reason for hating the leaches like I do. They don't care about anyone but their agendas. Genlux last interview made me nervous the way he acted. Doesn't mean he is a weak person, just at a weak point. I don't mind the fan build you up tweets, maybe needs that. I'll even contribute, to a point. Some get too over the top for even me. I don't want to see lies about any of them, so can't condone just gossip. If we are going to tear down every word, maybe in the gym yesterday getting in tour shape. Yet to be determined. They have had problems in the past, it's a 30 year relationship. Fans are very emotional due to the level of support and commitment over that time and feel out of control and nothing official being told, emotions will get high. I am afraid if Richie keeps his current group around him, it will hurt him more than help.

heart&dagger 08-05-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlookin (Post 1149595)
How do you know this?

Common sense and a bit of psychology 101. Most people need fairly large families for real grounded support. Richie doesn't have that. Jon has a large family that helps to keep him grounded as does David and Tico. Richie does not.

Richie is vulnerable because... (IMO) someone like Richie, (could be anyone), but celebs, especially, that do not have that real life grounded support, (someone to tell them to take out the garbage, someone to tell them that the world does not center around them, someone or some people to surround them with grounded love, etc.) look for all of of those things in other places.

It could be gambling, alcohol, drugs, the wrong type of friends, a mis guided religion or cult. They are looking for a place to fit in, a place that accepts them, unconditionally.

A good example is as follows: Young kids that have horrible home lives sometimes drift towards gangs as a way to have a "family".

Richie, as someone else said, *seems*, so desperate for attention. IF he's becoming involved in Scientology, imo, he's substituted the alcohol for that religion or cult. (It's about a way to fill up the hole of loneliness or feeling as if they are not worthy or feeling as if they are not getting enough attention, etc.)

Now, that would be a "personal issue". One that scares me beyond words.

What jessycardy has posted seems to be finally filling in the pieces to the puzzle, at least for me...

JMO for now.

JOvisoul01 08-05-2013 06:31 PM

I don't know what's going on, I can not do anything to make those that know for real (Jon or Richie), to tell us what's going on so why waste time with the matter, "que sera sera.."

What I do know is that they have created a new kind of fan fiction, that for the number of entries in this and other BJ forums, seems to have exceeded all those other types that have been going on for ever.

ticos_stick 08-05-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix15 (Post 1149582)
I mean is it actually confirmed he has given her a hot beef injection or is she just like a weird fashion accessory he has on his arm all the time for photos? :wink:

A bit of both. She's like a handbag that you can f*ck.

golittleperson 08-05-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1149571)
Yeah, maybe... so? I'm not sure my intent's clear here, but I'm not playing the who-looks-worse game, I'm just offering facts. I have no reason to say Richie's an asshole and I also don't believe Richie's an asshole. But I can't ignore Richie's relationship with that guy, I can't ignore that every gossip article promoted the fashion line (conflict of interest anyone? Borg is the PR of both Richie and NikkiRich) and I can't ignore that the rest of the band remained quite silent on the matter for the most part, while we keep hearing bullshit from his side of the fence, whatever his involvement in this game. I believe that Borg person has a lot to gain from this and has a major role in how bad it all looks to us. The point is things have got to a point where, no matter how hard I try, I just can't pretend anymore that Richie has no clue whatsoever about what's being said and done. And that doesn't make him look any good either, I think.

And given that my love for him and the way I miss him have remained totally unchanged, it's not easy for me to say any of this, believe me. I just wish he could get rid of those damn gold-diggers around him once and for all and just handle this on his own. He's either being brainwashed or he's playing their game. Both scenarios are dreadful to me.

Richie is a vulnerable person, been pointed out limited blood family, (I relate) Addictive Personality even if clean (I understand, Mom 5x rehab)lost dad, strong influence (me too LCanc.) It does not mean he is weak but constantly looking to fill a void. He has never found a partner who is there JUST for him (fishes wrong pond), single parent (me too). Maybe I feel connected when I have no right too but you pretty well summed it up. I know somewhere he is so much better than this shit, just wish as I've said before: Wake up Sambo, or wake me up and tell me it's all a dream.

golittleperson 08-05-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heart†1149598
Common sense and a bit of psychology 101. Most people need fairly large families for real grounded support. Richie doesn't have that. Jon has a large family that helps to keep him grounded as does David and Tico. Richie does not.

Richie is vulnerable because... (IMO) someone like Richie, (could be anyone), but celebs, especially, that do not have that real life grounded support, (someone to tell them to take out the garbage, someone to tell them that the world does not center around them, someone or some people to surround them with grounded love, etc.) look for all of of those things in other places.

It could be gambling, alcohol, drugs, the wrong type of friends, a mis guided religion or cult. They are looking for a place to fit in, a place that accepts them, unconditionally.

A good example is as follows: Young kids that have horrible home lives sometimes drift towards gangs as a way to have a "family".

Richie, as someone else said, *seems*, so desperate for attention. IF he's becoming involved in Scientology, imo, he's substituted the alcohol for that religion or cult. (It's about a way to fill up the hole of loneliness or feeling as if they are not worthy or feeling as if they are not getting enough attention, etc.)

Now, that would be a "personal issue". One that scares me beyond words.

What jessycardy has posted seems to be finally filling in the pieces to the puzzle, at least for me...

JMO for now.

Think we were typing at the same time, Agree with almost all you say. I do know that the cultish religion of SB scares the H out of me. Didn't know until today he was a member. Entire diff. dynamic. They like the rich$$$.

Sissy3 08-05-2013 07:48 PM

Scientology..we were due a new theory. ;)

TwinFan 08-05-2013 07:50 PM

Aren't you guys getting bored of analyzing tweets yet?

newikov 08-05-2013 08:05 PM

New tweet from Richie 1 hr ago:

My deepest condolences go out to the innocent families and tradgedy in Taiji Japan...senseless....

Can't find anything about it in the news .. Anyone knows what happened?

TwinFan 08-05-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newikov (Post 1149614)
New tweet from Richie 1 hr ago:

My deepest condolences go out to the innocent families and tradgedy in Taiji Japan...senseless....

Can't find anything about it in the news .. Anyone knows what happened?

I think this tweet is a dig at Jon.