Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

JoviJovi 08-05-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newikov (Post 1149614)
New tweet from Richie 1 hr ago:

My deepest condolences go out to the innocent families and tradgedy in Taiji Japan...senseless....

Can't find anything about it in the news .. Anyone knows what happened?

The only thing I cam find is someone crazy tweeting Richie about a dolphin massacre in Taiji and asking him to help. Nothing at all to do with people or families.

efpg0708 08-05-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinFan (Post 1149616)
I think this tweet is a dig at Jon.

Of course not.
Clearly he is complaining about the lack of good songs on the set.

golittleperson 08-05-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newikov (Post 1149614)
New tweet from Richie 1 hr ago:

My deepest condolences go out to the innocent families and tradgedy in Taiji Japan...senseless....

Can't find anything about it in the news .. Anyone knows what happened?

I'm confused? Nothing on Fox, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSN or even if just google. Tomorrow (already in Japan) is anniversary of Hiroshima but don't think Taiji is close, the earthquake on the 4th way north, tsunami a couple back not near there? He's been hacked before but that wouldn't seem like something a hacker/joker would say. Guess we will have to wait & see.

TwinFan 08-05-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1149620)
I'm confused? Nothing on Fox, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSN or even if just google. Tomorrow (already in Japan) is anniversary of Hiroshima but don't think Taiji is close, the earthquake on the 4th way north, tsunami a couple back not near there? He's been hacked before but that wouldn't seem like something a hacker/joker would say. Guess we will have to wait & see.

Or, you know, just ignore it because it's totally unrelated to this situation.

golittleperson 08-05-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1149609)
Scientology..we were due a new theory. ;)

Knowing some official truth would be nice. Just a statement would detract from all the speculations. I don't like SB, no matter what. Too many tabloid connections for my taste. Someone said he was the scientologist and they are know to recruit. Just more reasons for me not to like him. But yeah, we've all gone a little crazy.

JoviJovi 08-05-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1149620)

Somebody tweeted Richie about a massacre in Taiji. He didn't look into it, he doesn't have any feelings about it but he decided to pander to his "fans" and comment on a situation he knows nothing about and made a fool of himself. He thought the tweet was about a human massacre and it was about a dolphin massacre

ticos_stick 08-05-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1149623)
Somebody tweeted Richie about a massacre in Taiji. He didn't look into it, he doesn't have any feelings about it but he decided to pander to his "fans" and comment on a situation he knows nothing about and made a fool of himself. He thought the tweet was about a human massacre and it was about a dolphin massacre

He should have known that something was fishy about the tweet!

Get it? fishy > dolphin!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!

Beaky 08-05-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1149625)
He should have known that something was fishy about the tweet!

Get it? fishy > dolphin!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!

Dolphins are mammals, dude... but hey, it lightened everything up...

Mongoose 08-05-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1149605)
Think we were typing at the same time, Agree with almost all you say. I do know that the cultish religion of SB scares the H out of me. Didn't know until today he was a member. Entire diff. dynamic. They like the rich$$$.

Mate, some joker made up a religion to make money, involving spaceships and shit. Nothing to be scared of there!

Sissy3 08-05-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1149622)
Knowing some official truth would be nice. Just a statement would detract from all the speculations. I don't like SB, no matter what. Too many tabloid connections for my taste. Someone said he was the scientologist and they are know to recruit. Just more reasons for me not to like him. But yeah, we've all gone a little crazy.

Oh, I didn't mean it as a criticism. Since we know nothing concrete, we're left to speculate and discuss different theories as they occur. At least it breaks the monotony of rehashing old stuff! :D