Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

JoviJovi 08-05-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1149625)
He should have known that something was fishy about the tweet!

Get it? fishy > dolphin!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!

Lmao! :D ....

Becky 08-05-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1149617)
The only thing I cam find is someone crazy tweeting Richie about a dolphin massacre in Taiji and asking him to help. Nothing at all to do with people or families.

I don't think it's funny that dolphins have been massacred, but I find Richie's tweet hysterical in that context. He really made a dufus of himself with that one. I bet that tweet gets erased when he realizes the innocent families are dolphins.

Crushgen24/88 08-05-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1149623)
Somebody tweeted Richie about a massacre in Taiji. He didn't look into it, he doesn't have any feelings about it but he decided to pander to his "fans" and comment on a situation he knows nothing about and made a fool of himself. He thought the tweet was about a human massacre and it was about a dolphin massacre

Bwhahahahahhahahaha, that is too funny.

(Not the dolphins getting killed, that's terrible. Richie not taking 8 seconds to figure out what the guy was talking about)

Supersonic 08-05-2013 09:09 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Somebody tweeted Richie about a massacre in Taiji. He didn't look into it, he doesn't have any feelings about it but he decided to pander to his "fans" and comment on a situation he knows nothing about and made a fool of himself. He thought the tweet was about a human massacre and it was about a dolphin massacre

Yeah, I got a bit confused over what Richie meant with his comments. Come to think of it, you can tweet the most retarded news just to see if Richie checks it and comments on it...

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

ticos_stick 08-05-2013 09:32 PM

Richie just needs some fin to believe in.

TwinFan 08-05-2013 09:46 PM

Come on, he didn't tweet that on porpoise.

nickolai 08-05-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1149639)
Richie just needs some fin to believe in.

He needs to wind his fukcing neck in that's what

golittleperson 08-05-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1149633)
I don't think it's funny that dolphins have been massacred, but I find Richie's tweet hysterical in that context. He really made a dufus of himself with that one. I bet that tweet gets erased when he realizes the innocent families are dolphins.

Kinda shameful too that some people take advantage of celebs, good nature, large following for their own agendas. Seems like I use that phrase "for their own agendas" a lot about Sambo lately. Know he's gotta feel like shit, I would. I am shameless, would volunteer to go rub his temples until it all goes away.:p It did lighten it up on here for a while.

The Rock 08-05-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

No wonder I haven't seen the hundred of tweets of "Richie, you have a heart of gold" "Richie, you are an angel among us" "No one cares as much as you" All his followers went silent on that one.

I wonder how he functions sometimes with the halo over his head.

The Rock 08-05-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1149644)
Kinda shameful too that some people take advantage of celebs, good nature, large following for their own agendas. Seems like I use that phrase "for their own agendas" a lot about Sambo lately. Know he's gotta feel like shit, I would. I am shameless, would volunteer to go rub his temples until it all goes away.:p It did lighten it up on here for a while.

It's actually more shameful that he didn't check what he was tweeting about. So if someone posts you a story, wouldn't you quickly scan over it to make sure you know what it is about before you make a heartfelt tweet about it? Did he just see the heading of it and decided to play Mr Sensitive again?