Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Mysterytrain 08-18-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efiste2 (Post 1150529)
Jon maybe the big CEO ego money man, but he aint daft, I think he knows full well that he needs Richie on board, for ANY next BON JOVI project, and whenever that maybe a tour "Planned" with no Richie I personally think would see even less tickets sold.

and dont forget Jons last official words were that RICHIE will always be the guitarist in this band etc etc etc......

I have to say again this thing needs putting to bed, if Richie wants out, then lets all be told so we can then learn to live with it.

Well, we all saw that Bon Jovi's ticket sales didn't hurt all that much without Richie in the last few legs of the tour. In fact, a lot of fans are pissed off at Richie and are going to shows anyway, saying Phil X is great, and some even think Phil X should replace Richie in the band.

And of course Jon is going to say, "Richie will always be the guitarist in the band." He isn't going to be the one to say that Riche is no longer in the band. That will be for Richie to say.

But it sounds like Richie wants to return to the band, and is trying to make contact with Jon but that these efforts are unsuccessful. That's if we believe this source, who, interestingly, also echoes what Nikki is apparently saying. I've actually heard quite a few fans claim to have 'sources' that are saying just this thing. Their story is consistent. That doesn't mean I believe it to be true, but it seems like they're sticking to the same script.

Thierry 08-18-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1150532)
Well, we all saw that Bon Jovi's ticket sales didn't hurt all that much without Richie in the last few legs of the tour. In fact, a lot of fans are pissed off at Richie and are going to shows anyway, saying Phil X is great, and some even think Phil X should replace Richie in the band.

And of course Jon is going to say, "Richie will always be the guitarist in the band." He isn't going to be the one to say that Riche is no longer in the band. That will be for Richie to say.

But it sounds like Richie wants to return to the band, and is trying to make contact with Jon but that these efforts are unsuccessful. That's if we believe this source, who, interestingly, also echoes what Nikki is apparently saying. I've actually heard quite a few fans claim to have 'sources' that are saying just this thing. Their story is consistent. That doesn't mean I believe it to be true, but it seems like they're sticking to the same script.

What are you trying to say?

Samboring post :rolleyes:.

Bounce7800 08-18-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1150532)

Well bear in mind, tickets for everything up to Hyde Park were on sale before the news on Richie was confirmed. It'll be the next tour that will be the test in Europe to see what affect is.

SadieLady 08-18-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1150537)
Well bear in mind, tickets for everything up to Hyde Park were on sale before the news on Richie was confirmed. It'll be the next tour that will be the test in Europe to see what affect is.

I am curious how the upcoming October US tour is selling. Anyone know? I keep going back and forth whether to see them again or not. Right now I am leaning towards NOT. I enjoyed the Las Vegas concert but don't want to repeat of it. If Richie comes back, it would be a YES for me.

bonjovi821 08-19-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadieLady (Post 1150538)
I am curious how the upcoming October US tour is selling. Anyone know? I keep going back and forth whether to see them again or not. Right now I am leaning towards NOT. I enjoyed the Las Vegas concert but don't want to repeat of it. If Richie comes back, it would be a YES for me.

This is how I feel. I would go to California for a show (or maybe more) if Richie's back, if not I won't bother.

Javier 08-19-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1150504)
Definitely Cheesy, really cheesy, the pizza of course.

That would make a great combo while listening to Richie's new 'song'.

'cause you know, because of how cheessy it is.....

Right??...... :p

Lisa71 08-19-2013 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1150526)
No news, just more gossip: Someone contacted me claiming to work for the band. It was an interesting conversation, but don't know if he's full of shit. He says Jon refuses to speak to Richie. Richie is trying to come back, he's calling and sending emails, but won't get an answer from Jon. He also says it's not likely Richie will ever be able to return, because Jon likes getting more money now that Richie is gone.
So yeah...take this with a grain of salt. ;)

Interesting that you being a Sambora girl and this information is Pro Richie and against Jon. Nothing against you but I have noticed a similar pattern. When the poster is with Jon, the source is always against Richie. Vice Versa, for Richie; the source is against Jon.

JoviJovi 08-19-2013 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1150545)
Interesting that you being a Sambora girl and this information is Pro Richie and against Jon. Nothing against you but I have noticed a similar pattern. When the poster is with Jon, the source is always against Richie. Vice Versa, for Richie; the source is against Jon.

I don't see that many stories out there that ate pro Jon from "sources".

Bounce7800 08-19-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1150547)
I don't see that many stories out there that ate pro Jon from "sources".

Maybe because Jon doesn't have rabid fangirls, street teams and hangers-on feeding out stories to fulfil his agenda like the Sambora camp seems to like to operate these days?

ticos_stick 08-19-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1150553)
Maybe because Jon doesn't have rabid fangirls, street teams and hangers-on feeding out stories to fulfil his agenda like the Sambora camp seems to like to operate these days?

You seem to have forgotten about Matt. Jon's 2nd anus who does all his talking for him.