Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Bounce7800 08-19-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1150554)
You seem to have forgotten about Matt. Jon's 2nd anus who does all his talking for him.

Shit I had. Now I've remembered him. Thanks :(

JoviJovi 08-19-2013 01:54 PM

No matter how annoying Matt is, he is not going around telling fans to spread any kind of word for Jon.

Sissy3 08-19-2013 02:19 PM

Or naming a day after Jon, i.e. Sambora Sunday. :D

faith1985 08-19-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1150559)
Or naming a day after Jon, i.e. Sambora Sunday. :D

No but he has called Jon a "leader who forbids banners", that alone will always holding me back from taking him seriously ever again.

jessycardy 08-19-2013 02:59 PM

Or being out and about with best buddy Mr. Tabloid Blabber.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jule225 (Post 1150534)
In my mind, the only thing that says is that these fans are latching onto the same story, which happens to be all over the internet because of the tabloid reports, which cite an "unnamed source."

I think there's a certain amount of fans who don't particularly care about the truth. They want their favorite band member to come out looking good, no matter what the truth is, and they're not above lying to make it happen.

I also wonder if it's possible that Richie's return is conditional. In that case, both sides would be telling the truth, but withholding certain information.

From Jon's perspective, it may be very true that Richie can come back whenever he wants, but perhaps only if he's willing to commit himself 100% to the tour, or only if he's sober.

On the other side, Richie may say that Jon won't let him back in the band, but perhaps only because he hasn't met the conditions of his return.

I've been thinking for a while to a similar scenario, I believe it could be likely. As for what you say about the fans not caring about the truth, it seems to be the reality of things and it's sad beyond words. I wonder if these people have a brain at all.

JoviJovi 08-19-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith1985 (Post 1150560)
No but he has called Jon a "leader who forbids banners", that alone will always holding me back from taking him seriously ever again.

I hope you weren't taking him seriously before that :p

Kriegentragen 08-19-2013 07:23 PM

Maybe Jon and Richie are sit together in LA in front on a laptop, reading all our rants, giggling like two teenage girls, and waiting for this thread to reach page 1000, to announce Richie is back.

faith1985 08-19-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1150563)
I hope you weren't taking him seriously before that :p

I hope he doesn't take himself seriously, but I am afraid he does :p.

"Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world's original sin. If the cave-man had known how to laugh, History would have been different."

JoviJovi 08-20-2013 05:36 AM

This shit should be unacceptable to Richie and the fact that it keeps happening shows that he endorses it imo.

Sean Borg SeanBorgLA

Team@TheRealSambora all the way! 1NikkiLund examiner.com/article/don-t-… :)

The link is to that idiot Glen Osrins blog kissing Richies ass.

jessycardy 08-20-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1150580)
This shit should be unacceptable to Richie and the fact that it keeps happening shows that he endorses it imo.

Sean Borg SeanBorgLA

Team@TheRealSambora all the way! 1NikkiLund examiner.com/article/don-t-… :)

The link is to that idiot Glen Osrins blog kissing Richies ass.

This is so disgusting, it gets worse and worse... This latest thing here is just wrong on so many levels it's almost funny.