Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

WildBilly 08-20-2013 09:51 PM

The man was a hero of mine, this is a pretty disappointing demise.

jessycardy 08-20-2013 09:57 PM

Did anybody even read what I said?!? Richie's not coming back in September! We discuss over the same ol' same ol' for pages and then whenever we have actual news we go quiet. LOL
Anyway, I can't say I didn't see this coming. It was quite obvious to me by now...

Captain_jovi 08-20-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1150614)
Did anybody even read what I said?!? Richie's not coming back in September! We discuss over the same ol' same ol' for pages and then whenever we have actual news we go quiet. LOL
Anyway, I can't say I didn't see this coming. It was quite obvious to me by now...

That's not really news as it was never announced he was coming back in September.

Mysterytrain 08-20-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1150615)
That's not really news as it was never announced he was coming back in September.

Yeah, as I recall in the video, Richie said, "Maybe September" and then Tweeted later that his statement had been based on his "hopes" and that nothing had progressed on that front.

jessycardy 08-20-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1150615)

Of course not, but Richie said maybe he was going to come back in September and anyway a new tour leg will start in September so everybody was anxiously waiting for his return like they do with every leg, but especially this one because it was after a one-month break.

I didn't know info required to rectify previous announcements to classify as news anyway.

Sissy3 08-20-2013 10:10 PM

I have to leave work in a couple of hours, can someone knock this thread to page 1000 already? :D I think Jon wore some of this clothing for the same reason he has a picture that Tico painted, and went to David's broadway musical. It's your friend/bandmate, you sorta have to.

JoviJovi 08-20-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1150618)
Of course not, but Richie said maybe he was going to come back in September and anyway a new tour leg will start in September so everybody was anxiously waiting for his return like they do with every leg, but especially this one because it was after a one-month break.

I didn't know info required to rectify previous announcements to classify as news anyway.

For me, I just assumed he wouldn't be there. But thanks for posting the info :)

JoviJovi 08-20-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1150619)
I have to leave work in a couple of hours, can someone knock this thread to page 1000 already? :D I think Jon wore some of this clothing for the same reason he has a picture that Tico painted, and went to David's broadway musical. It's your friend/bandmate, you sorta have to.

Pretty sure he wore it to the WTB fashion show back in the beginning of it all

jdanielross 08-20-2013 10:24 PM

Richie Sambora and Jon Bon Jovi have ruined a band's legacy with immaturity, stubbornness and pride. I do believe it's time to move on.

WildBilly 08-20-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdanielross (Post 1150623)
Richie Sambora and Jon Bon Jovi have ruined a band's legacy with immaturity, stubbornness and pride. I do believe it's time to move on.

I hope that it'll be a couple of years before we see Bon Jovi release anything again. It's time for a break.