Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

nickolai 08-20-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdanielross (Post 1150623)
Richie Sambora and Jon Bon Jovi have ruined a band's legacy with immaturity, stubbornness and pride. I do believe it's time to move on.

No. Richie Sambora has. At least Jon has shown some balls to carry on and do it for the fans. Richie is a cunt

WildBilly 08-20-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1150625)
No. Richie Sambora has. At least Jon has shown some balls to carry on and do it for the fans. Richie is a cunt

I don't think Jon has had much choice but to carry on. It's a mega shame.

TwinFan 08-20-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1150625)

After this entire situation, I agree. At this point, I couldn't care less if Richie comes back. It'd be nice if he did, sure, but he's acted so immature. If he comes back, he oughta shape up. If he doesn't, though, it's time for Bon Jovi to pack it up.

As a brilliant rock song states, "the damage is done".

And hey, 1000 pages!

nickolai 08-20-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildBilly (Post 1150626)
I don't think Jon has had much choice but to carry on. It's a mega shame.

It is. Richie has screwed the fans, screwed the band and screwed his own credibility by hanging out of the back of that trashy slag.

nickolai 08-20-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinFan (Post 1150628)

And hey, 1000 pages!

And it's definitely not something any Bon Jovi fan should be proud of. Near on 10,000 posts. Did anyone ever think it would fall into depths like this. To go this far...

Me neither.

Kathleen 08-20-2013 10:46 PM

Nope - I never thought it would go this far. There must be more "trouble in paradise" than we are aware of. My husband has turned completely off Richie, he was a huge fan right down to one of the guitar tattoos. Now he says that Phil did a great job and should be rewarded with the position.

It's sad but Jon and the rest of the band did what was right - Richie didn't. It will be interesting to see who plays guitar on the next leg.

jessycardy 08-20-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1150630)
And it's definitely not something any Bon Jovi fan should be proud of. Near on 10,000 posts. Did anyone ever think it would fall into depths like this. To go this far...

Me neither.

As long as nobody goes: "I wonder if we'll get to umpteenth page". Every time someone says something like that, we end up reaching that goal and beyond. I'm so fed up with this thing, I don't want it to be endless!

TwinFan 08-20-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1150630)

Me neither.

Well, the first 1,500 or so posts were actually quality. The previous 8,500 or so have been useless tweet analysis and extreme grasping at straws.

Remember when this thread used to be funny?

I don't know if people realize this or not, but we still know absolutely nothing more than that very first announcement in early April, stating "Richie Sambora will be absent for this leg of the tour".

You hear that?

WE STILL DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!

nickolai 08-20-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinFan (Post 1150633)
Well, the first 1,500 or so posts were actually quality. The previous 8,500 or so have been useless tweet analysis and extreme grasping at straws.

Remember when this thread used to be funny?

I don't know if people realize this or not, but we still know absolutely nothing more than that very first announcement in early April, stating "Richie Sambora will be absent for this leg of the tour".

You hear that?

WE STILL DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!

Youre right.It's bollocks mate. Stop the damn thread now. A complete falacy. 10,000 and we still don't know a damn thing.

hackster73 08-20-2013 10:48 PM

Let's be honest the whole band is well past it's best. Glimpses of brilliance at the live shows but the albums have been throw away for years. Sad but true. This is just another nail in the coffin. Glad to have seen them in their prime and lucky to have witnessed some killer shows. Richie is trying something different. The only sad thing is that he ain't got the balls to publicly state it's over.