Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Picture Exchange (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Proof That There WILL be a country album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36564)

gazthomas 07-30-2006 07:35 PM

Proof That There WILL be a country album

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=main/...4959.jpg&s=f10

Becky 07-30-2006 07:41 PM

LOL Loose the bling--it's not very country.

Thomas Anderson 07-30-2006 07:42 PM

I know my song was a poor attempt, but that is seriously pathetic and about as funny as a dead cat.

Becky 07-30-2006 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Anderson
I know my song was a poor attempt, but that is seriously pathetic and about as funny as a dead cat.

Oh, it's not THAT bad. He's playing with stereotypes, which your song did too.

Captain_jovi 07-30-2006 07:45 PM

Quote:

Your song was insanely creative.

gazthomas 07-30-2006 08:01 PM

Quote:

i was bored lol

the bling is the bling lol he was lookin a bit bare

maybe a hairy chest or goatee lol

Thomas Anderson 07-30-2006 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi
Your song was insanely creative.

Thanks, glad someone liked it. I know it is terrible, but I think it's so bad it's slightly funny. I like writing silly songs, easier of course to start from scratch and not having to use a pre-existing one, but I had a few minutes to spare and was bored lol

gazthomas 08-04-2006 08:27 PM

Quote:

Thanks, glad someone liked it. I know it is terrible, but I think it's so bad it's slightly funny. I like writing silly songs, easier of course to start from scratch and not having to use a pre-existing one, but I had a few minutes to spare and was bored lol

translation

o thanx i knew youd all like it. i was up all night doing it and think its betterthan the original, it think its really funny because its that well done. i always write stupid gay ass songs and its too hard making one up so i copy someone elses instead, but i decided to make one up and its been a work in progress since the single was released.

ps im up my own ass

Captain_jovi 08-04-2006 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazthomas
translation

o thanx i knew youd all like it. i was up all night doing it and think its betterthan the original, it think its really funny because its that well done. i always write stupid gay ass songs and its too hard making one up so i copy someone elses instead, but i decided to make one up and its been a work in progress since the single was released.

ps im up my own ass

Someones cranky cuz no one found his picture funny...

jbjhand 08-04-2006 09:01 PM

where is Neils song i want to hear it?

Thomas Anderson 08-04-2006 09:01 PM

Quote:

translation

ps im up my own ass

:rolleyes:

Yes I really spent all night writing it http://www.drycounty.com/jovitalk/sh...0&page=4&pp=25 Odd then that there is only a 21 minute lapse between you suggesting it and me posting it, and it's actually harder to do them based on songs rather than writing new ones.

As captain_jovi said you're just annoyed because you probably spent hours drawing that in paint and no-one found it funny.

gazthomas 08-04-2006 09:06 PM

Quote:

:rolleyes:

Yes I really spent all night writing it http://www.drycounty.com/jovitalk/sh...0&page=4&pp=25 Odd then that there is only a 21 minute lapse between you suggesting it and me posting it, and it's actually harder to do them based on songs rather than writing new ones.

As captain_jovi said you're just annoyed because you probably spent hours drawing that in paint and no-one found it funny.

captainjovi can say what he wants hes fat

anyway theres a 21 min lapse so what you could have been workin on it for ages and only finished it 21 mins before i said it

and anyway your song was posted before my pic

why are you takin this so serious?

gazthomas 08-04-2006 09:07 PM

Quote:

Someones cranky cuz no one found his picture funny...

someones fat and hungry.......................

gazthomas 08-04-2006 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbjhand
where is Neils song i want to hear it?

its just a rehash of hand

my demos are much better :p

Captain_jovi 08-04-2006 09:21 PM

Quote:

I actually AM quite hungry. Shame I'm not a cannibal, I have a craving for snarky pricks.

Iceman 08-04-2006 09:23 PM

Quote:

Piss off Gaz. You couldn't act like a human even for a week. You're gonna get what you deserve...

Ice

gazthomas 08-04-2006 09:41 PM

Quote:

I actually AM quite hungry. Shame I'm not a cannibal, I have a craving for snarky pricks.

see what i mean fat and not funny

gazthomas 08-04-2006 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman
Piss off Gaz. You couldn't act like a human even for a week. You're gonna get what you deserve...

Ice

when and how will i get this?

Iceman 08-04-2006 09:42 PM

Quote:

when and how will i get this?

You'll know when you get it. And you're gonna wish you could've kept your word, loser.

Ice

gazthomas 08-04-2006 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman
You'll know when you get it. And you're gonna wish you could've kept your word, loser.

Ice

kept what word?

Captain_jovi 08-04-2006 10:09 PM

Quote:

see what i mean fat and not funny

I didn't impress the amazing Gaz? Oh what a shame. There will be tears on my pillow as I sleep tonight for SURE.

What is your deal with people being overweight anyways? Why does it bother you so much?

Thomas Anderson 08-04-2006 10:18 PM

Quote:

What is your deal with people being overweight anyways? Why does it bother you so much?

He is what is known as a chav and they insult people for no reason.

gazthomas 08-04-2006 10:24 PM

Quote:

He is what is known as a chav and they insult people for no reason.

yeh because neil knows me really well

Captain_jovi 08-04-2006 10:26 PM

Quote:

yeh because neil knows me really well

We only know as much as you show us, and all you've shown us is someone who lashes out at people for things you believe are "different" and "wrong".

I'm fat. I'll be the first to admit it. It doesn't offend me.

Iceman 08-04-2006 10:31 PM

Quote:

kept what word?

The one where you said you'd act like a grown up from now on. I knew you couldn't do it.

Ice

Kev 08-04-2006 10:34 PM

Another thread of yours locked. Grow up.