Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

WillRunForChocolate 04-03-2013 06:31 AM

Oh crap! I have tickets for Kansas City and Des Moines. What a disappointment.

Bleeding Purist 04-03-2013 06:41 AM

Let's save the assumptions and wait for further details before damning anyone. There will be more details along with the announcement of the replacement.

Iceman 04-03-2013 06:48 AM

Wow.

I'd like to see the band live with Phil X, but this makes me wonder how ****ed up Richie's life is. I'm hoping this is not related to substance abuse in any way.

Ice

PanosBonJovi 04-03-2013 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1119111)
It made sense in 2011, but this tour so far, he looked completely healthy and in good shape. This whole thing stinks...

Exactly, It doesn't make any sense. And its posted on April 3rd, it has nothing to do with April's Fool

Javier 04-03-2013 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleeding Purist (Post 1119124)
Let's save the assumptions and wait for further details before damning anyone. There will be more details along with the announcement of the replacement.

I guess the least I could do is wait a while before calling him an idiot! lol, the disappointment just gets strong sometimes you know??

Mysterytrain 04-03-2013 06:59 AM

Someone posted on Twitter, 'Heard Richie Sambora just had a heart attack. Hope he pulls through okay. Rock n Roll icon.'

Hope that isn't true.

rocknation 04-03-2013 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captmorgs (Post 1119082)
Reports from Calgary say Jon seemed genuinely concerned about Richie. Phil X will likely fill in.

I'm inclined to agree: if there had been some kind of blowout, Jon wouldn't have waited until the next to last second to make the announcement. I just hope there isn't some kind of major illness in the family,

Sambo-Chris 04-03-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknation (Post 1119138)
I'm inclined to agree: if there had been some kind of blowout, Jon wouldn't have waited until the next to last second to make the announcement. I just hope there isn't some kind of major illness in the family,

10 hours ago he tweeted that he is watching videos from the contest so there must have happened something afterwards.

Savvi 04-03-2013 07:43 AM

Wow really hope it's not a heart attack. That would be awful.

rocknation 04-03-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savvi (Post 1119144)
Wow really hope it's not a heart attack. That would be awful.

Unfortunately, that's quite possible -- look at how closemouthed the band was about Jon's throat surgery, David's near-fatal stomach parasites and near-career-fatal slicing off of his fingertips, and Tico's herniated discs.