Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "Loser" (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=15923)

RyanBounce04 08-26-2003 12:04 AM

"Loser"

Quote:

Quote:
Bon Jovi - Next 100 Years
Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
Bon Jovi - Born To Be My Baby
Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive
Bon Jovi - Lay Your Hands On Me

Loser!

1. Megadeth-Tornado of Souls
2. Dire Straits-Sultans of swing (the guitars in this song in general are unbelievable)
3. Queen- Brighton Rock
4. GNR - Nightrain
5. GNR- Sweet Child O' mine
Quote:

how can you like a band like bon Jovi?
Quote:

theguitargod wrote:
oh shut up u silly close minded fools... if those solos were in another more 'metal' band instead of bon jovi, u would like them... their lead guitarist is pretty amazing really... just because its bon jovi, ur not allowed 2 like the solos?
Someone else wrote...
Quote:

bon jovi actually makes good music, the lyrics suck though

top 5 solos

Hotel California-Eagles
Jewe-Marty Friedman
Mr Crowley-Randy Rohads
Sweet Child of Mine-GnR
Painkiller-Judas Priest
The topic was "The Best 5 Guitar Solo's (non Metallica) and I posted that about Bon Jovi... This was on a Metallica board and shows the disrespect! I hate being made fun of because I like Bon Jovi!

BOUNCE,
Ryan

Jag 08-26-2003 12:06 AM

Re: "Loser"

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonJoviBOUNCE02
Quote:

Quote:
Bon Jovi - Next 100 Years
Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
Bon Jovi - Born To Be My Baby
Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive
Bon Jovi - Lay Your Hands On Me

Loser!

1. Megadeth-Tornado of Souls
2. Dire Straits-Sultans of swing (the guitars in this song in general are unbelievable)
3. Queen- Brighton Rock
4. GNR - Nightrain
5. GNR- Sweet Child O' mine

The topic was "The Best 5 Guitar Solo's (non Metallica) and I posted that about Bon Jovi... This was on a Metallica board and shows the disrespect! I hate being made fun of because I like Bon Jovi!

BOUNCE,
Ryan

not really...the solos mentioned below yours, some of them are better then the BJ u mentioned...id only keep prayer, wanted and lay yr hands on me from yr list.

RyanBounce04 08-26-2003 12:08 AM

I am not talking about that.. I just don't like any of those bands... I just being called a "Loser" because I like something another person might not like...

BOUNCE,
Ryan

Jag 08-26-2003 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonJoviBOUNCE02
I am not talking about that.. I just don't like any of those bands... I just being called a "Loser" because I like something another person might not like...

BOUNCE,
Ryan

yeah a bit excessive to call u that...

DevilsSon 08-26-2003 12:13 AM

I call loosers all those Evanescence and Him fans on this board.

And Metallica sucks ass!They suck! THEY SUCK.

And TORNADO OF SOULS has a really great solo. Probably may fave Megadeth song.

Yvonne 08-26-2003 12:18 AM

If they came over here they would get called the same or something worse, so i wouldnt worry about it!

Jim Bon Jovi 08-26-2003 12:59 AM

i'd be more worried that someones implying that metallica have the best 5 or more solo's in the world and everyone can hope to come in second to them :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mike 08-26-2003 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi
i'd be more worried that someones implying that metallica have the best 5 or more solo's in the world and everyone can hope to come in second to them :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Since Metallica r very much a solo driven band, it would probably be more feasible than saying Bon Jovi having the 5 best solo's, Dry County aside.

Of course - being the avid listener of Metallica, you'd know this :wink:

Jim Bon Jovi 08-26-2003 02:02 AM

i don't listen to metallica for the very simple reason that i don't like them and hearing 40 year old guys whine about stuff doesn't appeal to me.

as far as the guitars go, any solo that i've actually ever been able to make out amongst the mid scooped mud of a sound they have, hasn't convinced me of the status and respect their guitarists get.

Jovi2003 08-26-2003 03:48 AM

I thought Metallica was huge in Europe? Anyway, St. Anger sucks.

Ryan, forget about these people. Who cares what anyone thinks about your tastes. I have to agree with the guy that posted Sweet Child O'mine though. Slash plays some killer guitar on that song. Welcome to the Jungle, too. Back when GNR was good.