Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   RT Concert in New York, July 27-29th 2016 (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69586)

bonjovi90 07-28-2016 07:06 PM

RT Concert in New York, July 27-29th 2016

Curious as to whether he'll unleash any further information about the upcoming album or the lead single at the show tonight. Furthermore he had stated with regards to "I Want You" in Dublin: "I'll remember this one for the next time." Though I doubt that he really has rehearsed it, a full rendition of the song would be nice to hear.

Lucas_Roli 07-28-2016 08:16 PM

It would be awesome to get an acoustic full version of I Want You!!

B.J.F. 07-28-2016 08:18 PM

Yet another show--Jon your voice doesn't need that! But I do hope some mention is made of the CD.

rolo_tomachi 07-28-2016 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1203036)
It would be awesome to get an acoustic full version of I Want You!!

I think if he decides to do, it would be very interesting. Jon still can do something wonderful in low tones with this song.

bonjovi90 07-28-2016 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B.J.F. (Post 1203038)
Yet another show--Jon your voice doesn't need that! But I do hope some mention is made of the CD.

As it had been pointed out to you in another thread - he IS a singer and a singer needs to train his vocals. If he sat around with his vocal coach doing exercises for 2 hours a day or if he does a RT show doesn't make a difference. His last proper tour ended over 2,5 years ago. How long should he rest his vocals?

Walleris 07-28-2016 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1203046)
As it had been pointed out to you in another thread - he IS a singer and a singer needs to train his vocals. If he sat around with his vocal coach doing exercises for 2 hours a day or if he does a RT show doesn't make a difference. His last proper tour ended over 2,5 years ago. How long should he rest his vocals?

Agreed. He rested them alright. It's the training and sustaining part that he has historically struggled with - his first show after the break has always been the weakest vocally.

liljovi93 07-29-2016 10:18 AM

Set list:

With These Two Hands
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Little City
Lost Highway
You Give Love A Bad Name
Thick As Thieves
It's My Life
Whole Lot Of Leaving
Destination Anywhere
You Had Me From Hello
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Because We Can

bjcrazycpa 07-29-2016 12:48 PM

I'm curious as to what Little City sounds like as it's one of my favorites from the DA record.

Adam D 07-29-2016 02:01 PM

Pretty disappointing to be honest. I'd be pissed if I paid they much money and didn't get anything new.

Hopefully, he spilled some info on the new album at least.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

B.J.F. 07-29-2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1203046)

I must have missed the pointed out in another thread part about Jon being a singer. I'm sorry I think there is a different between having a vocal coach and just performing on your own. When you have a vocal coach you are actually training your voice not simply singing. In fact maybe a vocal coach is exactly what Jon needs?