Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

rolo_tomachi 05-26-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos greece (Post 1133746)
jon said in an interview that richie conducted their manager paul korzilius and paul caleed jon and said to him...gues what...?and jon immediately got whats was going on without him even finishing the sentence...maybe jon was estaggerating...jon told the story to underline that its not the first time but i m making from this is that there was something between them, they just didnt think richie would react like this...
jon feels embarassed and betrayed, that they all blame him and noone takes responsibilities...(the part from the documentary about the central park concert show a little how jon thinks in those situations...)
we still dont know the real reason but if tico-david made them figure this out then richie would be back in no time imo...
richies latest tweet even if it was saying sth at least was a bit more truthful...i cant say sth yet thats why i m not...there is sth to be resolved and probably will be the next days -weeks...
ps...i cant stand jon playing the big boss and saying noone was fired...cause in truth he cant really fire richie, he can only destroy the band and make a jbj solo group...i am not trying to turn this around but jonis to blame as well...
ok richie left and obviously is irresponsible but jon acts like a boss allthe time, they were a gang and now they all have to make him happy...
1.bobby should be the scape goat and leave...how can jon not listen he butchers every single solo?and why should he play the solos?unacceptable imo
2.i tried to like wan but its mediocre at best...if jon wanted a solo album he should make one...someone asked him if he will make a solo album and his response was there is no need cause the albums of the band are like that...and he said that with a straight face...
3.jon may bellitle richie cause he was lazy the last years but his vocal performances are worse and should try to find a solution...
4.someone should force them to work it out cause they act like children, both of them

Agree with you, it seems that the boss doesn't want to fix things.

MrNickel 05-26-2013 01:42 PM

May be a stupid question, but apart from "Blaze of Glory" is WAN the first album where a Jon solo track was included on it ?

NicoRourke 05-26-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryten2340 (Post 1133749)
Don't think we can read too much into this. This is either as much as Phil knows or if Richie is returning and they don't want to announce it until after to its gig then he's been sworn to secrecy.

Exactly, or someone fishing for news.

MrNickel 05-26-2013 01:51 PM

Imagine if Jon actually used Twitter how amazing this whole thing would be. A war of tweets.

jessycardy 05-26-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1133753)
May be a stupid question, but apart from "Blaze of Glory" is WAN the first album where a Jon solo track was included on it ?

Yeah... and Richie's as well.

samboraisgodUK 05-26-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1133755)
Imagine if Jon actually used Twitter how amazing this whole thing would be. A war of tweets.

Wouldn't be a patch on Lord Sugar and Donald "dead cat hair" Trump's fight.

Shaz 05-26-2013 02:08 PM

Very many pages and a few thousand posts ago, someone asked about a thread from a long ways back...about the Bongiovis...thread was started by Sambora Laura and called The Osbournes Vs The Bongiovis....link below for those interested in reading it.

http://www2.drycounty.com/jovitalk/s...ead.php?t=4449

apologies if already located and posted before now.

Walleris 05-26-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1133753)

No, it's not. Actually, Lost Highway and The Circle are the only albums since BOG that there IS NOT a single song written only by Jon. All the other albums have at least one Jon's song.

You can really find it very easily on wiki.

jessycardy 05-26-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1133760)
No, it's not. Actually, Lost Highway and The Circle are the only albums since BOG that there IS NOT a single song written only by Jon. All the other albums have at least one Jon's song.

You can really find it very easily on wiki.

I don't think that was the question. If we had to consider "solo tracks" all songs written by Jon only, then we'd have tons of solo tracks on Bon Jovi albums...

Savvi 05-26-2013 02:59 PM

Jon solo written songs...

The Fighter
Put the Boy Back in Cowboy
Walk Like a Man
Novocaine
Wildflower
Right Side of Wrong
No Regret
Postcards from the Wasteland
Save the World
I Got the Girl