Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   When will Bon Jovi make an great album again? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=15940)

SpainSambora 08-26-2003 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santa_Fe
When they find a great producer. Or produce a record themselves.

Good point

RichieW2001 08-26-2003 11:57 PM

when will they make another great album? probably the next time they make one. when will they make an album that pleases everyone? probably never.

SpainSambora 08-27-2003 12:02 AM

But as you can see in all the polls, people prefer These Days, New Jersey or Keep the faith to Bounce or Crush.

Because the 2 last albums are weak

RichieW2001 08-27-2003 12:11 AM

they aren't the best no and it's all because they haven't realised yet that they can't keep up with JT and christina. however, they won't please everyone and i certainly can't see another these days being produced.

Mousebounce 08-27-2003 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieW2001
they aren't the best no and it's all because they haven't realised yet that they can't keep up with JT and christina. however, they won't please everyone and i certainly can't see another these days being produced.

I wouldn't want another These Days. :twisted: Now NJ is a different story.... :lol:

RichieW2001 08-27-2003 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousebounce
Quote:

I wouldn't want another These Days. :twisted: Now NJ is a different story.... :lol:

why didn't you tell us earlier?

Mousebounce 08-27-2003 12:36 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I like to be mysterious. :rainbowa:

RichieW2001 08-27-2003 12:38 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

and the 'fro is supposed to represent what exactly?!

Thierry 08-27-2003 12:42 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Mouse, you bounce too much :D

Mousebounce 08-27-2003 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Mouse, you bounce too much :D

:cry: