Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Mysterytrain 08-18-2013 03:16 PM

Richie Tweeted:

Hey is it Sambora Sunday? U guys make so happy u have no idea.... Thank u....

KeepTheFaith2211 08-18-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1150518)
Richie Tweeted:

:lol: Oh hey.

JoviForever 08-18-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1150518)
Richie Tweeted:

He sounds a very needy person that needs justification for his existence!

CKatz 08-18-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever (Post 1150520)
He sounds a very needy person that needs justification for his existence!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thierry 08-18-2013 05:23 PM

My god people this topic is getting so samboring..

ticos_stick 08-18-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry (Post 1150524)
My god people this topic is getting so samboring..

Poppycock!

We haven't even got onto Richie's choice of cereal yet! That will truly unlock the secrets to his absence. I heard that he has started eating crunchy nut cornflakes by the way. This clearly indicates that he's looking for something different in his life. Something crunchy mainly..

CKatz 08-18-2013 05:38 PM

No news, just more gossip: Someone contacted me claiming to work for the band. It was an interesting conversation, but don't know if he's full of shit. He says Jon refuses to speak to Richie. Richie is trying to come back, he's calling and sending emails, but won't get an answer from Jon. He also says it's not likely Richie will ever be able to return, because Jon likes getting more money now that Richie is gone.
So yeah...take this with a grain of salt. ;)

efiste2 08-18-2013 06:24 PM

Jon maybe the big CEO ego money man, but he aint daft, I think he knows full well that he needs Richie on board, for ANY next BON JOVI project, and whenever that maybe a tour "Planned" with no Richie I personally think would see even less tickets sold.

and dont forget Jons last official words were that RICHIE will always be the guitarist in this band etc etc etc......

I have to say again this thing needs putting to bed, if Richie wants out, then lets all be told so we can then learn to live with it.

Gabriel Shoes 08-18-2013 06:45 PM

Other guitarists have their audience, i can name a few. Off course is not as near as bon jovi, but hey... as someone mentioned he should build his own audience.

Stiggy 08-18-2013 07:19 PM

i cant imagine richie coming back to jovi.. a solo musician maybe but in europe only cause US don't recognize him away from jovi and the tabloids..