Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jessycardy 08-21-2013 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1150638)
How do you get those figures? Seriously... I want to know because it's not in any of my thread tools that I'm aware of.

The first time someone posted that thing, I was wondering the same. I messed around with the board a little bit and found you have to click on the number of total posts you see before entering the thread, next to its title.

TwinFan 08-21-2013 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1150637)
Your right, we still have NOTHING official from BJ or Richie. But, if you'd like to search Nikki Lund, I didn't bother to grab the link, her fashion site has words that she and Richie will be in Japan well in time for their Aug. 27
on line shopping debut (sounds like going early.) Then she said they are off to London to talk to buyers and in Sept. Chicago for the dept store chain in the mid-west they are going into with their fashion. Sounds like Nikki has Richies time booked pretty well. I guess his "hopes" were just that.

Knew when she started up last May that it was not a good sign. Hair on the back of my neck. Keep hoping I'm wrong but D$%#, keep proving me right.

Shame all of us have been here, most hoping that the band would not fizzle in such a shameful way, I suspect both sides have made major mistakes but... no one is going to man up a this point.

That's if you choose to put any stock or importance in anything those idiots say. Nikki and Sean are just hanger-ons. Nikki's a complete tool, and Richie's acting like a total knobhead. Some people (including many on this board) are getting so bent out of shape, grasping at straws, looking for hints and conspiracies in every little thing that Nikki, Sean, and Richie say/Tweet.

Believe what you will about the bullshit spewing out of their mouths/keyboards, but as far as OFFICIAL, TRUE, RELIABLEsources go, WE STILL KNOW NOTHING MORE than that very first message on the Bon Jovi website.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1150638)
How do you get those figures? Seriously... I want to know because it's not in any of my thread tools that I'm aware of.

Just click on the number of posts on the thread list. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1150656)
Dates for the Nikki and Richie Fashion show.

September 10th Mexico City
September 13th Santiago, Chile
September 15th Buenos Aires
September 20th Rio
September 21st Sao Paulo

As anyone can see, he is running back to Bon Jovi!

Is this real or just bullshit? (I assume the latter).

CKatz 08-21-2013 06:25 AM

Not surprised. At all. I bet we won't hear anything official until after the tour and it will only be one sentence: Richie Sambora is no longer a member of the band.
That's it. Then Jon will say how Richie will always be the official guitar player. Then they'll go on as an official three piece band, release another horrible lacklustre album nobody will be interested in and pretend like nothing ever happened. They'll brag about how they're a brotherhood that will never break up...only now no one will believe them or take them seriously. Then they'll fade away into oblivion. The end.
(They should have ended the band on a high note when they still had the chance. Now they're on the way to becoming a bad joke.)

bounce442 08-21-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1150660)
(They should have ended the band on a high note when they still had the chance. Now they're on the way to becoming a bad joke.)

I would agree with you because I totally get where you're coming from. But if anyone can have a comeback, it's Bon Jovi. Granted, they have to totally change their mentality, with a good bit of luck.

Sambora needs to come back and they need to put out their best album post Crush. If this happens, they have a chance. They have reached legendary status and they will always have a good size fan base, but it will continue to (slowly) dwindle unless they drastically change things.

But they came back with KTF and then with Crush... they may still have another one left in them.

I realize the other side of that argument is they had a great deal more talent and motivation during the writing/recording of KTF and even Crush. Now they are tired and more often than not it just seems like Jon wants to be some place else. But all I'm saying, it CAN happen.

Javier 08-21-2013 08:08 AM

Actually, the more videos of this tour I see the more it becomes apparent to me that it's Jon the one who REALLY wants to be there. Yes he doesn't change the set that much, yes he moves a lot less and has gotten in a comfortable place when it comes to performing live where he relies on mostly the same old tricks, but he still gives it his all, even if it's not as varied, proficient or unpredictable as we'd like it to be....

bounce442 08-21-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1150664)
Actually, the more videos of this tour I see the more it becomes apparent to me that it's Jon the one who REALLY wants to be there. Yes he doesn't change the set that much, yes he moves a lot less and has gotten in a comfortable place when it comes to performing live where he relies on mostly the same old tricks, but he still gives it his all, even if it's not as varied, proficient or unpredictable as we'd like it to be....

I can agree with you to a certain extent. They have been putting on long shows and they really don't have to... hell, they don't have to be there at all. But his smiles seem much less genuine. And even on past tours, he at least tried to fake it... and that is mainly what I was referring to.

steel_horse75 08-21-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinFan (Post 1150636)
Let's check the leaderboard through 10,000!

1. jessycardy 623
2. CKatz 330
3. JoviJovi 297
4. rolo_tomachi 296
5. Mysterytrain 264
6. Sissy3 264
7. crashed 215
8. RonJovi 206
9. Beaky 197
10. Becky 193
11. ezearis 192
12. MrNickel 189
13. BJ?YesPlease 186
14. The Rock 177
15. Crushgen 176
16. danfan 168
17. steel_horse75 161
18. Solid Sambora 160
19. DestinationJovi 146
20. ticos_stick 141
21. Captain_jovi 131
22. jovigirloz 123
23. Javier 122
24. Lisa71 119
25. Bounce7800 119

Im stunned ive posted that much.

steel_horse75 08-21-2013 09:19 AM

They just need a good 4 year break. I always said - even though i love WAN and went to see them at Hyde Park - that this album and tour was too soon after the Circle - which was too soon after Lost Highway.

nikos greece 08-21-2013 10:46 AM

i agree, i think its obvious jon is the only one who is motivated and enjoys being up there time and time again...tico hits hard but looks bored, david has upped his game because he had to, and all the others are just session musicians who dont really care...

EMG8181 08-21-2013 10:50 AM

Looks like Richie will be busy with other shit than Music in Aug/Sept.

http://www.nikkirichclothing.com/