Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bon Jovi Mentioned on Full House (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=22224)

Waggy 01-28-2004 06:19 PM

Also a BJ mention on a Blind Date episode I watched once. The girl jilted the guy saying "You give love a bad name." or something like that.

davefan 01-28-2004 06:26 PM

for Full house, I always thought when Jesse became a rock star in japan he was a total JBJ copy lol.
they plaid IML at least the music at an mtv made episode even more than one, it`s just music no singing but I`m sure they used it sometimes

kety 01-28-2004 06:50 PM

wow i didn`t know all that.thanks
someone told me that BJ was mentioned on sopranos

jenn1189 01-28-2004 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davefan
for Full house, I always thought when Jesse became a rock star in japan he was a total JBJ copy lol.
they plaid IML at least the music at an mtv made episode even more than one, it`s just music no singing but I`m sure they used it sometimes

I've actually heard a lot of Bon Jovi music as the backing music to shows on MTV. I remember watching a show one time on MTV about people who went to Hollywood to persue their acting/singing/modeling dreams...they were playing Richie's Stranger In This Town as the backing music.

Cowgirl77 01-28-2004 07:13 PM

Jon is mentioned in "Love Actually" as well

And on an episode of "The Munsters Today" Eddie interviews Jon. You never actually see Jon, and it's def. not his voice you hear....

Miracle 01-28-2004 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kety

There was an scene where Bon Jovi came on the radio and Adrianna says "Go Jovi" or something along those lines.

Stephanie

Captain.Crash 01-28-2004 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle
Quote:

There was an scene where Bon Jovi came on the radio and Adrianna says "Go Jovi" or something along those lines.

Stephanie

They were playing Bad Name on their stereo and she said something like "Now that's and F****** SH**, Jovi!"

DevilsSon 01-28-2004 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowgirl77
Jon is mentioned in "Love Actually" as well

And on an episode of "The Munsters Today" Eddie interviews Jon. You never actually see Jon, and it's def. not his voice you hear....

What's THE MUNSTERS TODAY and who is Eddie?

However, I know 3 BJ mentions in AL Bundy.
The first one was when Bud went out to pick up some chicks and he siad he is doing a rock video and his name is Bud...Bud Bon Jovi.

the second time is when Al decided to be "cool" and wanted to go out with Bud .And Bud said something lkike You don't look like Bon Jovi.

And the 3d one, i even have a mini clip of it , is when Kelly becoms some car girl and she says:
"Today the Allante girl...tomorrow,slut in a Bon Jovi video!"
"Reaching for the stars Kel!?"

and there were several other BJ mentions in other shows,even Friends, but i have never seen anybody wearig a BJ shirt.

By the way, the girl in Full House has a BJ poster on her wall.It's actually a big MNew Jersey cover.Just be attentive when you watch it again.

Miracle 01-28-2004 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain.Crash
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle
Quote:

Stephanie

They were playing Bad Name on their stereo and she said something like "Now that's and F****** SH**, Jovi!"

I miss the Sopranos :lol:

Stephanie

davefan 01-29-2004 12:32 AM

at The Nanny was a mention too, should be from the beginning of the 90's. It's been a while that I saw it not sure but it was like Fran (the nanny) was showing a picture of Jon to Maggie (the oldest girl) and she`s like "who is that?" Fran told her about him and she seemed to adore him, but and Maggie thought he's to hairy. No taste really!