Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

bjcrazycpa 08-30-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1151453)
This is just low. Also saying y'all to seem more American? At least use it correctly. You Y'all = You You all. Damn it Sean.

Thank you Matt...as a southern girl born and bread I love that you know the proper use and spelling of y'all!! LOVE!!

Sissy3 08-30-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1151460)
Thank you Matt...as a southern girl born and bread I love that you know the proper use and spelling of y'all!! LOVE!!

And as a fellow southern belle I agree. :D Learn how to slur your words correctly, Sean Borg!

JackieBlue 08-30-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1151461)
And as a fellow southern belle I agree. :D Learn how to slur your words correctly, Sean Borg!

Me three, y'all! :)

semigoodlookin 08-30-2013 04:35 PM

Hey you y'all, remember a few weeks ago when Richie was thanking fans for liking his new dreadful song Come Back As Me? I remember on Twitter he babbled something about the buzz surrounding the song was "sending it places" or some other thing that suggested he thought it could be a single.

If I am not making that up, what has happened to the song? Was it a part of Richie's incoherent shit he was spouting on Twitter, or was there genuine single potential there? Aside from the fact the song is utter shite I mean.

JoviJovi 08-30-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlookin (Post 1151468)
Hey you y'all, remember a few weeks ago when Richie was thanking fans for liking his new dreadful song Come Back As Me? I remember on Twitter he babbled something about the buzz surrounding the song was "sending it places" or some other thing that suggested he thought it could be a single.

If I am not making that up, what has happened to the song? Was it a part of Richie's incoherent shit he was spouting on Twitter, or was there genuine single potential there? Aside from the fact the song is utter shite I mean.

The minions are spamming radio stations every day with the help of Mother Lund but no, there was and is no traction (that's the word he used) it was played on 1 radio station a few times, but I don't think they play it anymore either.

crashed 08-30-2013 05:07 PM

With all of this – I really can’t see any way Richie can come back from this now with any credibility whatsoever.

So the question is – will the band finish for good, or will Jon, Dave, Tico and (insert guitarist here) decide they might just have one more thing to prove and come back with an inspired record. Because they’ve certainly got something to sing about now.

semigoodlookin 08-30-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1151474)
With all of this – I really can’t see any way Richie can come back from this now with any credibility whatsoever.

So the question is – will the band finish for good, or will Jon, Dave, Tico and (insert guitarist here) decide they might just have one more thing to prove and come back with an inspired record. Because they’ve certainly got something to sing about now.

I have the impression over the last few years that Tico is mostly along for the ride and doesn't care, while David seems to be there for the paycheck. So if any inspired record would come out I would think it would be Jon's creation.

Or perhaps he'll let David have more input. Wanted: The Bon Jovi Musical could be ok.

Captain_jovi 08-30-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

My thoughts exactly. You can't say Jon won't let you return to the band and it's all about the fans and then align yourself with someone that is turning fans against the band.

Stranger11 08-30-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

I don´t think that Tico and David want to rush into another BJ project very soon and I hope that Jon wouldn´t push them. Cause with every new BJ album there comes a world tour. It could get very lonely on that stage for him.

Javier 08-30-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

They might want to finish the tour on a high note and maybe keep playing those few one off shows but I doubt even Jon will want to rush into another record so fast. Maybe it's really that time for another solo record, and I could see it being very good in a singer/songwriter sort of way....