Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Bon Jovi Live In Dublin DVD (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36843)

bjmjpl 08-17-2006 03:47 AM

Bon Jovi Live In Dublin DVD

Okay - not to state the obvious - but this looks imminent - especially when i saw the clip of "Livin' On A Prayer" where JBJ act belts out the high-pitched refrain....which we all know he doesnt even attempt live anymore....

that to me means there will be a DVD - why else would he even try to do that if not for some kind of official release...i would think that would be more than just national tv clips a la Larry...

Marc

bjcrazycpa 08-17-2006 04:30 AM

Yep, when I saw all the clips on the Larry King interview I was thinking the same. Wow, I hope so. That would ROCK!

deb

Captain_jovi 08-17-2006 04:47 AM

Totally what I was thinking too. Well, when I saw the "Living on a praaaayer" part, I shuddered over how dubbed it looked.

Alphavictim 08-17-2006 04:51 AM

Does anybody have a setlist of said concert? Thanks in advance...

bjcrazycpa 08-17-2006 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi
Totally what I was thinking too. Well, when I saw the "Living on a praaaayer" part, I shuddered over how dubbed it looked.

Okay, I thought it was me thinking it looked overdubbed, lol!

deb

Captain_jovi 08-17-2006 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa
Okay, I thought it was me thinking it looked overdubbed, lol!

deb

It looked overdubbed to the point of excess. Maybe he sung it live, I don't care, it just looked so damn fake.

And the setlist was: Last Man Standing / You Give Love A Bad Name / Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars / Runaway / The Radio Saved My Life Tonight / Just Older / Novocaine / Born To Be My Baby / Story of My Life / Garageland / In These Arms / Have A Nice Day / Who Says You Can't Go Home / It's My Life / I'll Be There For You (electric, Richie on vocals) / Someday I'll Be Saturday Night / Keep the Faith / Bad Medicine (Gloria) / Raise Your Hands / Livin' On A Prayer

Encores: Dry County / Wanted Dead Or Alive / Blood On Blood / I'll Sleep When I'm Dead / Treat Her Right

I'd image, for royalty reasons, they'd take out the cover songs (Treat her Right and Gloria) and probably Garageland.

Kathleen 08-17-2006 05:05 AM

Wow - I just watched it and my husband and I both said the same thing. That part looked phony as hell LOL. We are all critics aren't we.

Kathleen

bjcrazycpa 08-17-2006 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen
Wow - I just watched it and my husband and I both said the same thing. That part looked phony as hell LOL. We are all critics aren't we.

Kathleen

Yes we are. And you'd "hope" that if it's released on dvd that part will be fixed knowing what hard asses we all are, lol!

Alphavictim 08-17-2006 05:20 AM

A setlist without a single Bounce track in it - looks like that one won't get proper DVD coverage too soon... (I am aware of the TLFR bonus disc)

Apart from that, mediocre setlist IMO. DC, ITA, Faith and BOB are great, but ending on Sleep is just frigging weak. Thanks for posting that one.

Bleeding Purist 08-17-2006 12:54 PM

I guess I missed something. So this clip was on Larry King and it didn't look like it was taken from the regular cameras? Where can I see it?