Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   NBJ - Everything Else (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hi, been away due to illness (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68882)

Dawn 01-21-2015 12:24 PM

Hi, been away due to illness

Hello,
It's been a while. Had 3 strokes last year so was in hospital for mths learning how to talk, walk, type and think ! Yeah alright I couldn't think before ha ha ...Doing much better but it's still a long journey.

On top of this FB kicked me off Facebook where I kept up with a lot of u guys. I've started a new account but my memory is not grt so can't remember all your real names. Being here has helped me to remember :)

Hope you are doing ok. Got a lot of reading to catch up on :)

Dawn x

Becky 01-21-2015 01:45 PM

Glad to see you back! I hope you make a full recovery!

Kathleen 01-21-2015 05:25 PM

Fortunately we were able to keep up on FB. But I never heard if they found a cause of the strokes. I know you were having horrible migranes :(

I hope you can go forward from here and regain some control of your own life. I know that when you are in the hospital you don't feel as if you have control of anything.

Kev 01-21-2015 06:16 PM

Lovely to see you back Dawn. Glad that you are doing much better :)

Jim Bon Jovi 01-22-2015 12:01 AM

Damn sorry to hear the time you've had of it Dawn but glad you're pulling through and getting on with things.

hometownboy 01-22-2015 08:37 PM

It's great to hear you're getting over the worst of it Dawn, I hope the rest of the recovery is smooth. Good to have you back! :D

life_of_agony 01-24-2015 02:58 AM

Glad you are back and that things are starting to improve for you, Dawn :D

Mongoose 01-24-2015 10:14 PM

Alas, even three strokes couldn't make Dawn forget meeeeeeeeeee :D unfortunately for her obviously.

Dawn 01-25-2015 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mongoose (Post 1184888)
Alas, even three strokes couldn't make Dawn forget meeeeeeeeeee :D unfortunately for her obviously.

There is only one GOOSE ! :)

Dawn 01-25-2015 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1184832)
Fortunately we were able to keep up on FB. But I never heard if they found a cause of the strokes. I know you were having horrible migranes :(

I hope you can go forward from here and regain some control of your own life. I know that when you are in the hospital you don't feel as if you have control of anything.

Hi Kathleen, thank you so much for your messages over the past year, they have meant so much. Drs are not able to give me a confirmed diagnosis of why it happened. It's not easy getting 8 doctors to agree either ! They seem to be leaving no stone unturned.

I am still getting migraines but even worse now, the head injections help.

Went back my old hosp ward, it was nice to see the nurses, they said I was looking much better. :)