Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   TV ALERT: Jon on Regis and Kelly (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=22526)

RyanBounce04 02-05-2004 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisyluvsjovi
I don't know what the hell your talking about....when I posted that I had just watched the interview and it was over. Have you ever heard of time zones? Get a grip,if I say I just saw it,then I just saw it!!! :roll:

So touchy... As I recall, isn't it Regis and Kelly "Live" meaning they are showing it at the same time around the U.S.?? :?

Ryan

Miracle 02-05-2004 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanBounce04
Quote:

I don't know what the hell your talking about....when I posted that I had just watched the interview and it was over. Have you ever heard of time zones? Get a grip,if I say I just saw it,then I just saw it!!! :roll:

So touchy... As I recall, isn't it Regis and Kelly "Live" meaning they are showing it at the same time around the U.S.?? :?

Ryan

Nope...my tape screwed up so I called my mom and asked her to tape Regis and Kelly on a western Canadian channel. It came on at 12 local time.

Stephanie

Mousebounce 02-05-2004 10:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Ryan

It is on at 9 AM here. :D

Javier 02-05-2004 10:41 PM

Quote:

So touchy... As I recall, isn't it Regis and Kelly "Live" meaning they are showing it at the same time around the U.S.??

Ryan
no trust me it's not. 8)

RyanBounce04 02-05-2004 10:52 PM

Gotcha! Well they should call it Regis And Kelly Taped then... 8)

Ryan

bjcrazycpa 02-05-2004 11:50 PM

Quote:

Ryan

Well, it is "live" at 9 a.m. eastern standard time. I was at the show today so it was definitely LIVE!! :) All the other time zones get the taped version. :)

deb

Mousebounce 02-05-2004 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa
Quote:

Ryan

Well, it is "live" at 9 a.m. eastern standard time. I was at the show today so it was definitely LIVE!! :) All the other time zones get the taped version. :)

deb

You went!! Lucky girl. :D

Hey, did you move?? :?

bjcrazycpa 02-05-2004 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousebounce
Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa
Quote:

Ryan

deb

You went!! Lucky girl. :D

Hey, did you move?? :?

Good eye Mouse!! I was asked to transfer with the CPA firm that I'm with Ernst & Young back in September. I finally got moved just after Jan. 1. I'm working mainly out of the Metropark, NJ office but also work in the Times Square location. Today, I made the decision I needed to work in Manhatten, LOL. :lol: On a whim, me and a friend of mine went down and took our chances with the stand by line. We got it in. It was very cool. :) :)

deb