Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

efiste2 08-21-2013 11:36 PM

Heres where Im at with this whole mess.

I beleive Richie is/has been fed up with the direction of the band since probably at least the Circle. We on here have said for a long time that he had become stagnant whether through his own choice or the CEO taking control and not allowing him to add some Rocking guitar tracks/solos into the mix. Personally i think its the latter, and I apportion some of the blame at Jons feet for that.

However to pull out when he did, then promote some overpriced fashion junk with a woman pulling his strings, telling him what to do and say, when fans across the planet had paid big money to see the 100% Bon Jovi is nothing but a TWATS TRICK, I do believe that he acted on "advice" from Miss Lund, so she could have him all to herself to promote her crap. Added to that touring Europe with his daughter at the same time as the band he should be in poured salt on the wound, especially the STONES GIG...

I respect him for making a stand on his input but he could have handled it OH SO differently, such as BEFORE THE TOUR WAS PLANNED.

My hope is that the whole band drop off the radar for a few years, and come back with an album that has BOTH of them contributing and bringing back that ROCKIER BON JOVI SOUND, that got "Most" of us addicted in the first place!!!!!

Captain_jovi 08-21-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efiste2 (Post 1150710)
Heres where Im at with this whole mess.

I beleive Richie is/has been fed up with the direction of the band since probably at least the Circle. We on here have said for a long time that he had become stagnant whether through his own choice or the CEO taking control and not allowing him to add some Rocking guitar tracks/solos into the mix. Personally i think its the latter, and I apportion some of the blame at Jons feet for that.

However to pull out when he did, then promote some overpriced fashion junk with a woman pulling his strings, telling him what to do and say, when fans across the planet had paid big money to see the 100% Bon Jovi is nothing but a TWATS TRICK, I do believe that he acted on "advice" from Miss Lund, so she could have him all to herself to promote her crap. Added to that touring Europe with his daughter at the same time as the band he should be in poured salt on the wound, especially the STONES GIG...

I respect him for making a stand on his input but he could have handled it OH SO differently, such as BEFORE THE TOUR WAS PLANNED.

My hope is that the whole band drop off the radar for a few years, and come back with an album that has BOTH of them contributing and bringing back that ROCKIER BON JOVI SOUND, that got "Most" of us addicted in the first place!!!!!

Ehhh The Circle is the only album he's had a hand in writing every single track on. How could he be so upset with the direction when he's a big reason they sound like they do?

SadieLady 08-21-2013 11:50 PM

Geez, I hope to God that PhilX is making more than $10,000 a month. He should be making $10,000 a night at least for saving Bon Jovi's collective asses.

crashed 08-22-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadieLady (Post 1150712)
Geez, I hope to God that PhilX is making more than $10,000 a month. He should be making $10,000 a night at least for saving Bon Jovi's collective asses.

lol I thought that when I read it...though I'm sure the whole thing's bullshit anyway.

jessycardy 08-22-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1150717)
lol I thought that when I read it...though I'm sure the whole thing's bullshit anyway.

Of course it's bullshit. And the more bullshit it is, the more it gets picked up by other outlets: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ear...on-jovi-611359

golittleperson 08-22-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1150718)
Of course it's bullshit. And the more bullshit it is, the more it gets picked up by other outlets: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ear...on-jovi-611359

Go mow the yard and look what happens, Richie get fired. Remember Rumor Fix is who Nikki and Borg had at Genlux and outside their lunch back in May. Same P/R, partners that are going to take him down eventually. Someone tweeted it to Matt, but nothing yet. If he says nothing... He's a pain sometimes but been pretty quick to call most of the articles bull. Since it's coming from Richies new bf's it may well be true. Bet they are happy, now they have his name, time and money to go through. Afraid just like WTB, NR will not be a money maker. I've been wrong once or twice in my life. But..... Not the way I wanted this to end.

Javier 08-22-2013 12:59 AM

Phil X is making a lot more than that. A source called common sense verifies that....

jessycardy 08-22-2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1150719)
Go mow the yard and look what happens, Richie get fired. Remember Rumor Fix is who Nikki and Borg had at Genlux and outside their lunch back in May. Same P/R, partners that are going to take him down eventually. Someone tweeted it to Matt, but nothing yet. If he says nothing... He's a pain sometimes but been pretty quick to call most of the articles bull. Since it's coming from Richies new bf's it may well be true. Bet they are happy, now they have his name, time and money to go through. Afraid just like WTB, NR will not be a money maker. I've been wrong once or twice in my life. But..... Not the way I wanted this to end.

I'm very aware they're behind all this, I mentioned it in my previous post. Thing is... I don't trust them anyway. He won't come back for this tour, true. The rest could and is very likely to be bullshit.

crashed 08-22-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1150721)
I'm very aware they're behind all this, I mentioned it in my previous post. Thing is... I don't trust them anyway. He won't come back for this tour, true. The rest could and is very likely to be bullshit.

But would Jon and the rest of the band even have him back after all this going on...most of which as we rightly know seems to be orchestrated by Richie's PR buddies, so Richie has to be aware of it and has to be endorsing it. Even if most of it turned out to actually be true, this isn't how the jersey syndicate operates. Airing their problems in trashy gossip columns is even worse.

golittleperson 08-22-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1150720)
Phil X is making a lot more than that. A source called common sense verifies that....

My favorite source, a shame too many people refuse to listen to it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Crash

But would Jon and the rest of the band even have him back after all this going on...most of which as we rightly know seems to be orchestrated by Richie's PR buddies, so Richie has to be aware of it and has to be endorsing it. Even if most of it turned out to actually be true, this isn't how the jersey syndicate operates. Airing their problems in trashy gossip columns is even worse."

No, this is def. NOT JERSEY way of press, As much as I adore Sambo, this is def. coming out of his camp now. Hair on my neck stood up back in May and it is very very rarely wrong.