Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Sissy3 05-26-2013 05:58 AM

Well, he has been a fashionista for 5 years now, ya know. ;)

jovigirloz 05-26-2013 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1133705)
"Mixing casual cool and rocker chic, Richie layered a faded purple T-shirt under plaid button-down blouse, teamed with dark denim trousers and leather loafers.
Protecting himself from the sun's glistening rays, the guitarist donned a red baseball cap, as concealed his eyes with a pair of aviators."

I don't know why, but this made me laugh for almost 5 minutes.

Blouse!! We call them shirts here. A blouse is a womans fancy shirt. lmao

Kiwi78 05-26-2013 06:22 AM

Quote:

"Mixing casual cool and rocker chic, Richie layered a faded purple T-shirt under plaid button-down blouse, teamed with dark denim trousers and leather loafers.
Protecting himself from the sun's glistening rays, the guitarist donned a red baseball cap, as concealed his eyes with a pair of aviators."

It SERIOUSLY sounds like Fan Fic I used to read back in the day, Bahahaha!

Kattitude 05-26-2013 06:42 AM

Quote:

It was pretty funny. Talking about what drinks they had as well.

WillRunForChocolate 05-26-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Me too! I was just copying the quote and saw you beat me to it. Gotta always protect yourself from the sun's glistening rays!

afk 05-26-2013 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillRunForChocolate (Post 1133710)
Me too! I was just copying the quote and saw you beat me to it. Gotta always protect yourself from the sun's glistening rays!

Hahah me three :D

jovigirloz 05-26-2013 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi78 (Post 1133708)
It SERIOUSLY sounds like Fan Fic I used to read back in the day, Bahahaha!

lol - that article should have been the 5000th post..

Kiwi78 05-26-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirloz (Post 1133715)
lol - that article should have been the 5000th post..

Amen it should have! Good lord, talk about smultz.

Stranger11 05-26-2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1133648)
Sounds like he's trying to imply the ball isn't in his court. He must be legally bound to not discuss contractual issues.

Then Jon was lying the whole time when he said it´s up to Richie to speak up. Also when Jon hinted that it could be the same reason like last time Richie wasn´t able to perform (alcohol,..)... seeing those pics with Nikki Lund I doubt that cause Richie looks healthy and fit.

This feels like a tennis game where they´re hitting the ball in the other field just to see if the other is able to hit it back - and Matt being the ball boy.

CKatz 05-26-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stranger11 (Post 1133720)
Then Jon was lying the whole time when he said it´s up to Richie to speak up. Also when Jon hinted that it could be the same reason like last time Richie wasn´t able to perform (alcohol,..)... seeing those pics with Nikki Lund I doubt that cause Richie looks healthy and fit.

This feels like a tennis game where they´re hitting the ball in the other field just to see if the other is able to hit it back - and Matt being the ball boy.

The dishonesty is actually what bothers me the most.
As for Matt, he doesn't have to be the "ball boy". He put himself in that situation. He could just ignore the whole thing, but he likes the attention too much.