Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   NBJ - Everything Else (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Favourite Songs (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=7729)

BJfan4ever 03-03-2003 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joviscout
Quote:

Originally Posted by BJfan4ever
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Anderson
Quote:

Freddie mercury sounds like a chipmunk on speed

I will admit that he did not have much of a singing voice, but that was a bit nasty. He was a fantastic songwriter and performer, and the only bad thing is that he isn't here now to continue making albums.

btw, what does a chipmunk on speed sound like, becuase that would be hillarious to hear.

I think he was the biggest songwriter and performer in the world... it's sad that he is dead now :(

Shouldnt you be on a queen message board?. Freddies voice isnt as good as jons, did you ever hear freddie sing a low note?, no because he couldnt where as jon can maby not completly but can get lower and as high is freddie!.

NO cause i think the queen message boards don't exist any more...
and if i think that Freddie sings better than jon... It doesn't mean I'm a The Queen fan

Mike McRock 03-03-2003 09:26 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Anderson
Quote:

Freddie mercury sounds like a chipmunk on speed

I will admit that he did not have much of a singing voice, but that was a bit nasty. He was a fantastic songwriter and performer, and the only bad thing is that he isn't here now to continue making albums.

btw, what does a chipmunk on speed sound like, becuase that would be hillarious to hear.

I think he was the biggest songwriter and performer in the world... it's sad that he is dead now :(

Shouldnt you be on a queen message board?. Freddies voice isnt as good as jons, did you ever hear freddie sing a low note?, no because he couldnt where as jon can maby not completly but can get lower and as high is freddie!.

NO cause i think the queen message boards don't exist any more...
and if i think that Freddie sings better than jon... It doesn't mean I'm a The Queen fan

I would personaly say Freddie sang better than Jon sings now, but in 84-9 I don't think anybody could touch Jon!

To be honest, I don't have alltime favourite songs, just like I don't have an altime favourite band. I'd say most of my favourites at the moment are Iron Maiden songs, but this will in time change to all Deep Purple songs, and all Bon Jovi songs, and all Vai songs, and all Springsteen songs.... i.e if I was to list my alltime favourite songs, This would be a 12 page topic just off my one post! :!: