Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Why won't anyone ask it ? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69155)

crashed 08-01-2015 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1190811)
They are told before hand by the monitors the rules. If you notice, most of the people who attend these events are the same ones; over and over and over........(one fan in particular has gone to every one) they don't want to get banned from future events.

Hah yeah I've lost count how many Luca has been to.

BMF 08-05-2015 12:31 AM

They won't allow it. Simple as that. They have strict and ridiculous rules. You can't just ask anything you want and I bet if you dare to do so, you are banned for life.
The one I attended didn't have a Q&A or I SWEAR I would have asked (I have no intention to go to one of those events EVER again anyway)

Matrix15 08-05-2015 12:48 AM

Well let's have a whip round, buy me a plane ticket and I'll go and knock on his front door and ask him. ;)

I remember an interview in the UK (maybe 2010) when someone (maybe phillip schofield) commented on jon still being able to hit the high notes of livin on a prayer. I remember the band going silent and jon looking very sheepish.

Javier 08-05-2015 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix15 (Post 1191011)
Well let's have a whip round, buy me a plane ticket and I'll go and knock on his front door and ask him. ;)

I remember an interview in the UK (maybe 2010) when someone (maybe phillip schofield) commented on jon still being able to hit the high notes of livin on a prayer. I remember the band going silent and jon looking very sheepish.

Oh if you do remember I would LOVE to see a video of that!
Beyond that I don't think it's something that's been addressed publicly by Jon. There was those comments in 2013 where Jon said jokingly that those high notes in prayer are a bitch, and that he would try anything if it meant he would sing good every night. But as far as loosing his voice and loosing a fair amount of his range I'm not aware of any comments on the matter. He should though, it's very obvious and he's only human, I'm betting a lot of people would be able to understand....

faith1985 08-05-2015 01:02 AM

Most of the questions asked there are boring but what do you expect him to say when someone asked him about his voice being shot?
The only thing I can imagine is something like 'How do you deal with vocal changes and how do you keep your voice in shape?'
But I don't think most of the people at these events don't even notice the changes;).
I don't think you get banned for asking these questions as long as it is respectful anyway.

liljovi93 08-05-2015 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix15 (Post 1191011)

I don't remember that but I do remember him mentioning about the cost of ticket prices and Jon done the whole 'Ours? Here? Are they?' and then claimed he didn't have an idea how much they were.

Wish people pulled up Jon on more things. Be good to see what he has to say when someone asks different questions than the usual.

Bounce7800 08-05-2015 11:21 AM

Schofield asking Jon about the ticket prices was about as hard hitting an interview as Jon has faced which says it all.

RS8MB0R8 08-05-2015 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1191031)
I don't remember that but I do remember him mentioning about the cost of ticket prices and Jon done the whole 'Ours? Here? Are they?' and then claimed he didn't have an idea how much they were.

Wish people pulled up Jon on more things. Be good to see what he has to say when someone asks different questions than the usual.

That was hilarious. Even Schofield got jittery asking it. :lol:

KeepTheFaith2211 08-06-2015 06:52 PM

Threads like this piss me off to be honest.

I think 90% of people if they met Jon wouldn't dare ask such a question and would tread the line of 'thanks, changed my life, mean so much to me' etc. as someone pointed out previously.

So why rag on people who pay money to go to these events? They can ask whatever they like.

And for the record, Jon is not the only one who says the same things all the time during interviews.

efpg0708 08-06-2015 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 1191140)
Threads like this piss me off to be honest.

I think 90% of people if they met Jon wouldn't dare ask such a question and would tread the line of 'thanks, changed my life, mean so much to me' etc. as someone pointed out previously.

So why rag on people who pay money to go to these events? They can ask whatever they like.

And for the record, Jon is not the only one who says the same things all the time during interviews.

Ever tried anger management ?