Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

The Rock 08-21-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1150660)
Not surprised. At all. I bet we won't hear anything official until after the tour and it will only be one sentence: Richie Sambora is no longer a member of the band.
That's it. Then Jon will say how Richie will always be the official guitar player. Then they'll go on as an official three piece band, release another horrible lacklustre album nobody will be interested in and pretend like nothing ever happened. They'll brag about how they're a brotherhood that will never break up...only now no one will believe them or take them seriously. Then they'll fade away into oblivion. The end.
(They should have ended the band on a high note when they still had the chance. Now they're on the way to becoming a bad joke.)

Well I've got to ask, if that is your prediction for Bon Jovi. What is your prediction for Richie? Where do you see his career?

nickolai 08-21-2013 10:24 PM

Richie Sambora is a cunt. He has mugged the fans right off

hackster73 08-21-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1150670)
They just need a good 4 year break. I always said - even though i love WAN and went to see them at Hyde Park - that this album and tour was too soon after the Circle - which was too soon after Lost Highway.

WAN was 3.5 years after the circle... I agree with earlier points that jon was the only one that wanted to tour this year. The rest of the band wanted it next year. He should have listened to them.

rainsong 08-21-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackster73 (Post 1150702)
WAN was 3.5 years after the circle... I agree with earlier points that jon was the only one that wanted to tour this year. The rest of the band wanted it next year. He should have listened to them.

David has two productions headed for Broadway in the 2014 season so I doubt he wanted to tour next year.

bonjovi90 08-21-2013 10:51 PM

http://rumorfix.com/2013/08/richie-s...rld-exclusive/

Captain_jovi 08-21-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackster73 (Post 1150702)

Sure but that's album release dates, you have to go by length of time in between tours for that point. The last day of the Circle/GH tour was July 31 of 2011, and they were already on the road again by July of 2012. That's not really a long break.

Crushgen24/88 08-21-2013 11:07 PM

Way out of the loop (cause frankly I've just stopped caring) but someone just told me that their are articles saying Richie was fired from the tour but not the band?

Captain_jovi 08-21-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1150706)
Way out of the loop (cause frankly I've just stopped caring) but someone just told me that their are articles saying Richie was fired from the tour but not the band?

Yea, the rumorfix article got posted on the post above mine.

crashed 08-21-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1150706)

Nothing new - still going back to the original thing about money - which I've never believed.

jessycardy 08-21-2013 11:35 PM

I'm so sick and tired of this "source" farce. We all know the source is Richie and the guy blabbing it to RumorFix or even writing the articles himself is Sean Borg.
Oh well. Even with that said, I don't trust a word of it, except for the fact that we won't see Richie for the rest of the tour, which is the conclusion most of us already got to.