Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sambora and Nikki Lund....new song title confirmed (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=52640)

Crushgen24/88 02-20-2011 11:05 PM

Am I the only one whose not bothered by this? I mean, it's mind numbingly stupid but why get personally offended by it? If Richie wants to have a fashion line and mess around with some tracks in his down time, all the power to him. Frankly, this hope that he's going to release a solo record like SITT or US is crazy.

KeepTheFaith2211 02-20-2011 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1040311)
Am I the only one whose not bothered by this? I mean, it's mind numbingly stupid but why get personally offended by it? If Richie wants to have a fashion line and mess around with some tracks in his down time, all the power to him. Frankly, this hope that he's going to release a solo record like SITT or US is crazy.

I must agree. I don't want to comment on it because I don't care. Just like I didn't care about Jon's politics/football team etc. because it's the band I care about and it's healthy for them to do other things outside of the band to keep them focused in the long term etc.

milomom 02-20-2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

If I honestly thought that he'd actually do a "real" solo album, too, it wouldn't bother me. But this is Richie we're talking about. The third solo album probably wouldn't have happened anyway, but this just makes it that much more disappointing.

Kidrobot 02-21-2011 02:33 AM

Oh man! I can't accept this! I don't think that the new song will rock our world! I think he choose the wrong music partner. Hope that no one will mess up his music career.

This is one of the saddest news in year 2011.

kenobi_on_a_prayer 02-21-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kidrobot (Post 1040333)
Oh man! I can't accept this! I don't think that the new song will rock our world! I think he choose the wrong music partner. Hope that no one will mess up his music career.

This is one of the saddest news in year 2011.

...Bit melodramatic, don't you think?:rolleyes:

Quote:

This. I mean, this particular collaboration sounds rather uninspiring to me, but it's his life and it's not like he's murdering anyone.

Lindy 02-24-2011 09:47 PM

I don't see what the big deal is, the soundtrack is for the WTB runway shows. Jon has his football and whatever, David has his musicals, Tico has his art and now Richie has his fashion line. If it keeps him busy and happy than all the power to him. As for another solo album I'd love one but am not going to hold my breath cause Richie's going to do what Richie wants to do. I just hope if he does it, it's sooner that later am not getting any younger here:rolleyes:

nrm123 02-28-2011 08:50 PM

joke or no joke its a title...richie can make twinkle twinkle little star sound awsome