Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sambora and Nikki Lund....new song title confirmed (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=52640)

powernoize 02-19-2011 05:23 AM

Sambora and Nikki Lund....new song title confirmed

http://www.billboard.com/events/bon-...05042272.story

milomom 02-19-2011 05:32 AM

Just shoot me now . . .

bonjovifreak 02-19-2011 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milomom (Post 1039867)
Just shoot me now . . .

I just had a good laugh at Richie's expense. See what happens when people want another solo record. Terri, I like you too much to shoot you.

Panda 02-19-2011 06:50 AM

w. "You will hear a song called 'This Could Be The Night Tonight,' where one of the main hooks is, 'Do you like my ass in these pants?'" Sambora tells Billboard.com.

LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I know Sexx has said this half a million times.... but this time we have enough reason to say it and mean it. And in true Sexx style, I quote him:

The end is near. :(

Best regards,
the panda

Savvi 02-19-2011 09:41 AM

'Do you like my ass in these pants?'.... Coming from the same guy that wrote Ballad of Youth and Father Time? That is crazy.

Still, I'll be interested to see what the album sounds like, but any hopes anyone had on an awesome solo record by mr Sambora can forget it.

I can appreciate though that he is trying something completely different. So i'll take it for what it is.

VanJovi 02-19-2011 10:45 AM

Oh dear :(

bonjovi90 02-19-2011 11:03 AM

Once this man wrote The Answer and Harlem Rain... :(

Nikita. 02-19-2011 11:05 AM

Are you kidding me?!

DryCounty 02-19-2011 11:45 AM

This is just sad. Once this man wrote songs as Undiscovered Sould, The Answer & One Light Burning and is now writing this shit ? ****, ****, ****. All my excitement for a RS solo record is like gone..

severo17 02-19-2011 12:55 PM

Ahahaha this is a joke right? Please tell me it's a joke

jovigirloz 02-19-2011 01:01 PM

checks the date in my calendar - is it 1st April??

Guess he was going on the same style as shake your money maker???

WTF is Gorilla Dance Music???

BonJovi100 02-19-2011 01:16 PM

Indie music (especially Indie Rock) is my favourite kind of music for now so this is interesting info for me.

Lyrics? Somebody Told Me, Jackie Big Tits, That's Not My Name... many of big Indie hits have "original" lyrics.

I see that's is coming something fresh from Sambora and I like fresh music but we will see whatr they have done..

RSROCKS 02-19-2011 03:19 PM

Just my two cents:

A new version of The Answer, Ballad of Youth, Harlem Rain won't sell a fashion label, which is what is intended of the music. If you don't regularly, listen to Sandstorm or Stereo Love, you won't like the music regardless of whether it has Richie's name on it or not.

I think he is a fool but then again, I have never experienced, seen or heard a mid life crisis to the extent Richie seems to be going through.

Jovimimi 02-19-2011 04:01 PM

I knew this woman was no good I wonder why Richie is doing the fashion line as she is doing it and he does nothing ..;but I wonder even more why Richie lost his mind to do a recrod (and THAT style) with her instead of doing a proper solo .... THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SAD NEWS :(

luceknight 02-19-2011 04:55 PM

Agree with all of you, have nothing else to say.

luceknight 02-19-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jovimimi (Post 1039913)
I knew this woman was no good I wonder why Richie is doing the fashion line as she is doing it and he does nothing ..;but I wonder even more why Richie lost his mind to do a recrod (and THAT style) with her instead of doing a proper solo .... THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SAD NEWS :(

especially you.
Where can I sign?

Javier 02-19-2011 05:00 PM

oooohhhh Richie :lol:

I think he'll get even more unintentionally hilarious with age, at 60 he might be like the Gary Busey of Rock :lol:

luceknight 02-19-2011 05:06 PM

some ppl I know are starting to call him The King of Glitter.

that's really depressing.

naturalblonde 02-19-2011 05:22 PM

I feel like crying.

Supersonic 02-19-2011 05:22 PM

Aloha !

Richie's career is definitely going in the right direction. This is a guitarist that hasn't looked decent on stage in years yet goes into fashion thinking he has the right idea of what would look good on someone else. The next song will be called "Can you see if I'm wearing it to the right or the left (in these tight pants)"

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

luceknight 02-19-2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1039950)
Aloha !
The next song will be called "Can you see if I'm wearing it to the right or the left (in these tight pants)"

HAAHAHAHAHAH.
Thank you very much, you made me LOL here.

Jovimimi 02-19-2011 05:28 PM

oh the right left subject .... that's a better turn on this thread ....

Becky 02-19-2011 11:29 PM

I can't say that I'm at all familiar with gorilla dance music, but maybe it won't be THAT bad. Maybe it'll be funky in a Prince sort of way.

jovigirloz 02-19-2011 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1039986)
I can't say that I'm at all familiar with gorilla dance music, but maybe it won't be THAT bad. Maybe it'll be funky in a Prince sort of way.

50+ year old, blues/rocker going funk?.... nah.........

Richie seems to be turning into that typical embarrassing older uncle that always thinks he is "cool" with the kids.

kety 02-19-2011 11:48 PM

Sad news...

jovigirloz 02-20-2011 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1039950)
Aloha !

Richie's career is definitely going in the right direction. This is a guitarist that hasn't looked decent on stage in years yet goes into fashion thinking he has the right idea of what would look good on someone else. The next song will be called "Can you see if I'm wearing it to the right or the left (in these tight pants)"

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

lol -
From the new album... This Left Feels Right Part 2 ;)

samboraisgodUK 02-20-2011 12:47 AM

I think it's meant to be guerilla dance music (from an earlier interview with Richie) , it was just misspelt in that report.

At least 'guerilla' makes it sound cooler.

Plus, some people seem to be discussing how these songs might sound, have you not heard the first song yet? I posted it in the new releases forum a while back but here it is again http://wtbclothing.com/music.aspx (apologies if it's already in this thread).

Don't get your hopes up, it's piss poor.

Jovimimi 02-20-2011 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samboraisgodUK (Post 1040004)
I think it's meant to be guerilla dance music (from an earlier interview with Richie) , it was just misspelt in that report.

At least 'guerilla' makes it sound cooler.

Plus, some people seem to be discussing how these songs might sound, have you not heard the first song yet? I posted it in the new releases forum a while back but here it is again http://wtbclothing.com/music.aspx (apologies if it's already in this thread).

Don't get your hopes up, it's piss poor.

oh I missed it the song so far (thanks for posting it again ) .... :p beside the guitar solo in it you couldn't guess it's a richie sambora work ...I was hoping to hear Richie sing ...
that sounds like britney or something ...

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 02-20-2011 09:56 AM

Oooh bollox.:(

KeepTheFaith2211 02-20-2011 10:50 PM

I think the girl on his arm (probably Nikki) is quite attractive.

Crushgen24/88 02-20-2011 11:05 PM

Am I the only one whose not bothered by this? I mean, it's mind numbingly stupid but why get personally offended by it? If Richie wants to have a fashion line and mess around with some tracks in his down time, all the power to him. Frankly, this hope that he's going to release a solo record like SITT or US is crazy.

KeepTheFaith2211 02-20-2011 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1040311)
Am I the only one whose not bothered by this? I mean, it's mind numbingly stupid but why get personally offended by it? If Richie wants to have a fashion line and mess around with some tracks in his down time, all the power to him. Frankly, this hope that he's going to release a solo record like SITT or US is crazy.

I must agree. I don't want to comment on it because I don't care. Just like I didn't care about Jon's politics/football team etc. because it's the band I care about and it's healthy for them to do other things outside of the band to keep them focused in the long term etc.

milomom 02-20-2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

If I honestly thought that he'd actually do a "real" solo album, too, it wouldn't bother me. But this is Richie we're talking about. The third solo album probably wouldn't have happened anyway, but this just makes it that much more disappointing.

Kidrobot 02-21-2011 02:33 AM

Oh man! I can't accept this! I don't think that the new song will rock our world! I think he choose the wrong music partner. Hope that no one will mess up his music career.

This is one of the saddest news in year 2011.

kenobi_on_a_prayer 02-21-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kidrobot (Post 1040333)
Oh man! I can't accept this! I don't think that the new song will rock our world! I think he choose the wrong music partner. Hope that no one will mess up his music career.

This is one of the saddest news in year 2011.

...Bit melodramatic, don't you think?:rolleyes:

Quote:

This. I mean, this particular collaboration sounds rather uninspiring to me, but it's his life and it's not like he's murdering anyone.

Lindy 02-24-2011 09:47 PM

I don't see what the big deal is, the soundtrack is for the WTB runway shows. Jon has his football and whatever, David has his musicals, Tico has his art and now Richie has his fashion line. If it keeps him busy and happy than all the power to him. As for another solo album I'd love one but am not going to hold my breath cause Richie's going to do what Richie wants to do. I just hope if he does it, it's sooner that later am not getting any younger here:rolleyes:

nrm123 02-28-2011 08:50 PM

joke or no joke its a title...richie can make twinkle twinkle little star sound awsome