Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Wanna call Richie on the phone? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68973)

Old Joysey 03-24-2015 09:28 PM

Wanna call Richie on the phone?

I know someone who either lost his mind or a bet. Or both. Or his TWT account has been hacked... or the intern is drunk... Whatever! :rofl:

Quote:

RICHIE SAMBORA ‏@TheRealSambora

Hey @Slash everyone's calling me but you! Call me 818 326 1500
Quote:

RICHIE SAMBORA ‏@TheRealSambora

Guess I gotta change my number...

Javier 03-24-2015 09:37 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ohh Richie!! He's like a sad comedy show :D

Supersonic 03-24-2015 10:16 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1186307)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ohh Richie!! He's like a sad comedy show :D

His way of calling people out on Twitter (First Bonamassa, now Slash) is kind of pathetic. It's as if he tries to force people to play on his album, and it's really not the way these things are done. Besides, considering how Slash has done guest spots with Fergie and Cypress Hill it's kind of telling how interested he really is in Richie. I am expecting to hear Richie talk about the gigs he did with Slash though, once he'll start promoting this new album.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Captain_jovi 03-24-2015 10:42 PM

Hahaha what. He tweets he should change his number and two hours later posts it either not understanding it's not a direct message or....yeah I don't know. Wow.

EDIT: RICHIE SAMBORA @TheRealSambora · 5m 5 minutes ago
I thought it was a private tweet.. Maybe this will be the RS hotline? We'll see...

And the tweet has yet to be deleted. It's like his album leak all over again, all over not knowing how technology works.

Old Joysey 03-25-2015 09:17 PM

But he didn't explain "the wrong order" of his 2 tweets so it remains funny and illogical! Unless he tweeted Slash twice: first he sent him a direct message but on second thought he believed he had posted his phone number on his public page that's why he tweeted his "oops! fail!" message... then he retweeted Slash thinking this time it was a private tweet but it was a public one... or... oh shit! :silly:

What don't people use the telephone anymore?!

Captain_jovi 03-25-2015 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Joysey (Post 1186318)
But he didn't explain "the wrong order" of his 2 tweets so it remains funny and illogical! Unless he tweeted Slash twice: first he sent him a direct message but on second thought he believed he had posted his phone number on his public page that's why he tweeted his "oops! fail!" message... then he retweeted Slash thinking this time it was a private tweet but it was a public one... or... oh shit! :silly:

What don't people use the telephone anymore?!

Hahah that's probably exactly how it happened.

Alphavictim 03-26-2015 02:34 AM

Seriously, this better be a PR stunt. Otherwise, Richie's gotta be both too stupid to handle stuff like that himself and too proud/cheap/idiotic to ask other people to handle it for him.

Captain_jovi 03-26-2015 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1186321)
Seriously, this better be a PR stunt. Otherwise, Richie's gotta be both too stupid to handle stuff like that himself and too proud/cheap/idiotic to ask other people to handle it for him.

I don't know about the second half of that, he clearly has a PR team that tweets/facebooks for him. But he tends to supplement it with his own as well and it's always oh so clear when it's coming from him instead of his team. But stuff like this kinda proves he doesn't quite get how it works.

united17 03-26-2015 09:01 AM

So.....did anyone call? :D

Old Joysey 03-28-2015 05:41 PM

You bet some of his fans did! Some mentioned it on his TwT page, they want him to call them back of course!!! :lol:

Maybe now we should call to congrat the proud daddy! ;) What's the zone code for Calabasas???

Quote:

Ava Sambora ‏@avasamboraxxoo

Accepted to New York University!!!! #NYU2019
When you think he (said he) left the band to be closer to her and now she's going to Bonjoviland! Tsss! Kids are as ungrateful as cats! :rolleyes: :lol: