Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jessycardy 08-22-2013 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1150722)
But would Jon and the rest of the band even have him back after all this going on...most of which as we rightly know seems to be orchestrated by Richie's PR buddies, so Richie has to be aware of it and has to be endorsing it. Even if most of it turned out to actually be true, this isn't how the jersey syndicate operates. Airing their problems in trashy gossip columns is even worse.

Exactly. Honestly, I don't believe he'll ever be back/accepted back. Hope is one thing, belief is another, and I don't believe that's possible anymore. At least not any time soon.

golittleperson 08-22-2013 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1150724)
Exactly. Honestly, I don't believe he'll ever be back/accepted back. Hope is one thing, belief is another, and I don't believe that's possible anymore. At least not any time soon.

Seems I agree with you more than not. Just looking and the Eagles are going to be close to me in Nov. You know, Hell Had To Freeze Over for them. Wonder how long for BJ/Sambo.

Not until his new bff's are out of the picture Should want to cry but just pissed and not really sure why. TOOOOO invested.

You know that common sense source noted earlier.

golittleperson 08-22-2013 03:47 AM

IF anyone cares, Matt did reply as I'm sure he was getting slammed with questions. I didn't break down all the conversations but just his: As I copy and pasted it shows most recent first, so you may want to read bottom up.

Matthew Bongiovi‏@MatthewBongiovi7m
@JBJsWildflower LMAO really... we take it very serious and supported him while he was sober

View conversation

Matthew Bongiovi‏@MatthewBongiovi11m
@smirksrule SHOUT OUT!!! LOL

View conversation Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

Matthew Bongiovi‏@MatthewBongiovi13m
ok well happy tweeting... I'm tired and want to chill while i can.....
Expand

Matthew Bongiovi‏@MatthewBongiovi18m
Yoko Ono comes to mind..... hmmm interesting...

Expand

Matthew Bongiovi‏@MatthewBongiovi19m
I welcome this so called source to go head to head with me on here. Bring it on mystery man.... or girl. lol

Expand

Matthew Bongiovi‏@MatthewBongiovi31m
Until they name the so called source of the information and it really is a person involved directly don't bother feeding into them

jessycardy 08-22-2013 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jule225 (Post 1150728)
Is this suggesting Richie is not currently sober?

That's what everybody's wondering. Also, the Yoko Ono comment says it all, really.

TwinFan 08-22-2013 05:15 AM

http://modgblogcom.c.presscdn.com/wp...1/PUHLEASE.jpg

Are there SERIOUSLY people who believe that what Nikki is doing to Bon Jovi is even close to being similar to the Yoko/Beatles situation?

JoviJovi 08-22-2013 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinFan (Post 1150730)
http://modgblogcom.c.presscdn.com/wp...1/PUHLEASE.jpg

Are there SERIOUSLY people who believe that what Nikki is doing to Bon Jovi is even close to being similar to the Yoko/Beatles situation?

Don't be so literal. He is saying it the same way many if us have said it. Nikki is obviously having an influence on Richie.

TwinFan 08-22-2013 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1150731)
Don't be so literal. He is saying it the same way many if us have said it. Nikki is obviously having an influence on Richie.

Well no ****ing duh she's having an influence on him. But to even think that she is affecting Richie's place in the band in any way is absolutely moronic. If Richie is fired from the band/tour, it's NOT because of Nikki. At all.

Kathleen 08-22-2013 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinFan (Post 1150732)
Well no ****ing duh she's having an influence on him. But to even think that she is affecting Richie's place in the band in any way is absolutely moronic. If Richie is fired from the band/tour, it's NOT because of Nikki. At all.

I agree with you. But all this damn drama is so distasteful. This was a band that I was proud of for NOT pulling this shit - ugh.......

TwinFan 08-22-2013 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1150734)
I agree with you. But all this damn drama is so distasteful. This was a band that I was proud of for NOT pulling this shit - ugh.......

Oh most certainly. It gets more sickening by the day. But what some people are deciding to believe about the entire situation just makes me shake my head.

It'd be impossible for me to call myself a fan of the current Bon Jovi. Luckily, their previous work is so undeniably great that I still enjoy them a great deal.

The Rock 08-22-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinFan (Post 1150732)

I don't think it's the firing from the tour which he is implying. I just think that everything started when Nikki came on board. She is whispering in Richie's ear and stroking the ego, you are better than Jon that sort of thing.

Kathleen, 100% agree with you. If you had told me that this band would be involved in this he said/she said, I would never have believed you. I always thought they were above this. Matt is not helping matters either.