Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

PatriciaSambora 05-26-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stranger11 (Post 1133720)

This feels like a tennis game where they´re hitting the ball in the other field just to see if the other is able to hit it back - and Matt being the ball boy.

Hahaha it made me laugh.. Rolo, we want a picture of this please!

steel_horse75 05-26-2013 09:24 AM

Over 500 pages and we still no nearer the truth

PanosBonJovi 05-26-2013 09:43 AM

There's something that Richie has to resolve, but we don't know what this issue is

Solid Sambora 05-26-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kattitude (Post 1133709)
It was pretty funny. Talking about what drinks they had as well.

There's nothing compares to some real solid journalism.

DaveK 05-26-2013 10:51 AM

Cant wait to see matts BS comment on this

Beaky 05-26-2013 10:54 AM

I don't think there's a contractual issue here which is stopping Richie from talking. Any contract that was in place has surely already been breached by his leaving the tour. Plus, Richie is the one who doesn't want to talk and Jon is the one daring him to.

Being in a band is meant to be fun and maybe being in a band with Jon wasn't so much fun anymore - maybe it was the other way around. Either way, Richie isn't talking because whatever the reason is, it's a matter of principle for him, important for him but 'simple' to the organisation. So no doubt, it will seem really petty to us and make Richie look like a total twat. Don't forget, he probably thought this wasn't going to go on for this long, he thought Jon would cave to his demands and go 'okay, come on, do a gig on your day off' or 'promote your album and not ours,' but that never came. So Richie held out, didn't get on the flight and waited... and waited... and now it's getting bitchy and stupid.

MrNickel 05-26-2013 11:37 AM

Richie is rocking that blouse. :cool:

alois 05-26-2013 11:39 AM

@Maywee73 9h
I love @BonJovi all my life with all my heart! @TheRealPhilX I cannot wait to see u kick ass in Manchester..welcome to the Bon Jovi family.x

Phil X ‏@TheRealPhilX 42m
@Maywee73 thank you so much. I can't wait either.

nikos greece 05-26-2013 12:21 PM

jon said in an interview that richie conducted their manager paul korzilius and paul caleed jon and said to him...gues what...?and jon immediately got whats was going on without him even finishing the sentence...maybe jon was estaggerating...jon told the story to underline that its not the first time but i m making from this is that there was something between them, they just didnt think richie would react like this...
jon feels embarassed and betrayed, that they all blame him and noone takes responsibilities...(the part from the documentary about the central park concert show a little how jon thinks in those situations...)
we still dont know the real reason but if tico-david made them figure this out then richie would be back in no time imo...
richies latest tweet even if it was saying sth at least was a bit more truthful...i cant say sth yet thats why i m not...there is sth to be resolved and probably will be the next days -weeks...
ps...i cant stand jon playing the big boss and saying noone was fired...cause in truth he cant really fire richie, he can only destroy the band and make a jbj solo group...i am not trying to turn this around but jonis to blame as well...
ok richie left and obviously is irresponsible but jon acts like a boss allthe time, they were a gang and now they all have to make him happy...
1.bobby should be the scape goat and leave...how can jon not listen he butchers every single solo?and why should he play the solos?unacceptable imo
2.i tried to like wan but its mediocre at best...if jon wanted a solo album he should make one...someone asked him if he will make a solo album and his response was there is no need cause the albums of the band are like that...and he said that with a straight face...
3.jon may bellitle richie cause he was lazy the last years but his vocal performances are worse and should try to find a solution...
4.someone should force them to work it out cause they act like children, both of them

Kryten2340 05-26-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alois (Post 1133738)
@Maywee73 9h
I love @BonJovi all my life with all my heart! @TheRealPhilX I cannot wait to see u kick ass in Manchester..welcome to the Bon Jovi family.x

Phil X ‏@TheRealPhilX 42m
@Maywee73 thank you so much. I can't wait either.

Don't think we can read too much into this. This is either as much as Phil knows or if Richie is returning and they don't want to announce it until after tonights gig then he's been sworn to secrecy.