Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

BonJoviFan14 04-09-2013 05:04 AM

I have silently been reading this thread and i am exstreamly saddened by what i am reading, as fans is it really our buisness to know what happen, were all getting hyped up by all these tabloids stories. The only reason they are putting them out there is to put us fans into a frenzy and were falling for it hook line and sinker. when its right maybe we will know. we know being fans that the band keeps private things private. as TRUE fans we should just sit back and wait, not fight, do Jon vrs Richie, usa fans vrs over seas. Like somone said a while ago don't everyone find it weird that no one has seen or heard from Richie, The Paparazzi usually hounds people and they haven't found him. I know its killing us all not knowing what is going on but is it really worth getting all worked up and having this forum be at 103 pages plus granted its entertaining but i really think we need to chill out.

LeaJovi 04-09-2013 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonJoviFan14 (Post 1121019)
I have silently been reading this thread and i am exstreamly saddened by what i am reading, as fans is it really our buisness to know what happen, were all getting hyped up by all these tabloids stories. The only reason they are putting them out there is to put us fans into a frenzy and were falling for it hook line and sinker. when its right maybe we will know. we know being fans that the band keeps private things private. as TRUE fans we should just sit back and wait, not fight, do Jon vrs Richie, usa fans vrs over seas. Like somone said a while ago don't everyone find it weird that no one has seen or heard from Richie, The Paparazzi usually hounds people and they haven't found him. I know its killing us all not knowing what is going on but is it really worth getting all worked up and having this forum be at 103 pages plus granted its entertaining but i really think we need to chill out.

You.. You just don't belong here. Sorry.

SadieLady 04-09-2013 05:43 AM

No harm is meant by this thread. It has taken a life of its own.

I think another statement, one that is *official* by Jon or Richie or the management reiterating "As previously noted, Richie's absence is a personal matter and we ask that you respect his privacy. He is missed, he will be back and in the meantime, the shows must go on and we are giving them all we got. Thank you for understanding." How hard would a release like this be to put out?

In the meantime, the cynical part of me is noting that this thread is giving them more media coverage and interest than they have had in a long time.

SadieLady 04-09-2013 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1121021)

Chasing off a newcomer who has 2 posts to her name. Way to go! Everyone has a right to an opinion and to state that opinion.

The Rock 04-09-2013 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1121012)
Richie's far from a saint, but it's pretty well known what an asshole Jon is.

Really? Who has called him an asshole? If its well known, I have never heard it. His a perfectionist, can be moody and tour time feels like the world is on his shoulder's but I've never heard anyone call him an asshole - aside from this board - no bandmates, workers, reporters. Asshole's don't keep the same members for 30 years, Asshole's don't keep the same crew's/photographer/record label. Asshole's don't have a 24 year marriage.

rightsideofwrong 04-09-2013 05:57 AM

I agree with ^^^^

Panda 04-09-2013 06:02 AM

Jon's the biggest ass in rock music. And is the Devil for kicking out Richie.

There, I said it.

jon-flp 04-09-2013 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1121024)
Really? Who has called him an asshole? If its well known, I have never heard it. His a perfectionist, can be moody and tour time feels like the world is on his shoulder's but I've never heard anyone call him an asshole - aside from this board - no bandmates, workers, reporters. Asshole's don't keep the same members for 30 years, Asshole's don't keep the same crew's/photographer/record label. Asshole's don't have a 24 year marriage.

A sane post in this thread.

Crushgen24/88 04-09-2013 07:17 AM

Haven't been in here in two days, and I feel like I've missed episodes of my favorite comedy.

Chris_Newton 04-09-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1121021)

Why? Because someone has a different opinion from you? Maybe you don't belong here if that's the case.